Prolouge

"W-where is he?!" She shouted in despair.

Fire consumed the woods around them. As the mother frantically searched for her son. Blood coated the floor and dyed the trees. People begged for their lives.

Vampires tried to help. The mother joined by her good friend to find her only son.

"TAEYEON HERE!" The vampire shouted as she carried the young boy in her arms. Using her unnatural super speed to get them out of there as quick as she can.

"Thank you, how can I repay you?" She said out of breath.

"Just get out of here, no more innocent people should get hurt." The vampire soon fled, helping more people.

The Vampires helped the wolves and humans flee, witches soon came and settled down the flames. Nobody but the Vampires and Witches remained.

"Thank you." The ancient Witch said to the elder Vampire shaking his hand.

"It was an honour to fight with you, but you have put too much pressure on our kind. Drained us of the only energy we possess. We won't stand for it." He said sternly. Seeing the power drained people beside him.

"I see, we will never forget the day you saved the lives of all." The witch said.

"And we will go back to a world of serenity and away from all." He soon left along with the others.

Thus the start of the new age.