9

All geared up and ready to go, Namjoon checked up on all of his friends.

"You sure about this Nam?" Jackson said looking over to him, as he finished getting ready. "Better now then never." Namjoon smiled, trying to hide his nervousness. "Whatever you say, you're the boss." Jackson said shrugging his shoulders.

"Everyone ready?" Namjoon asked seeing if everyone was. "Yeah." They encored as they looked towards their leader.

"Well then, let's go get us some vampires."

———

"Yah! No fighting inside! Take it outside boys!" Millie yelled, catching the boys fighting. The two looked at eachother and quickly zoomed out of the corridor.

"Millie!" She heard a call of her name and soon saw her friend, Bonnie, next to her. "Boss wanted to talk to the elders, so I won't be able to come today." Bonnie said taking a bite of the brownie she had. Today was supply day. When the blood supply was shipped over, which Millie happened to be in charge of, she nodded. Understanding duty as an elder is much more important then some blood bags. "What flavours that?" She asked pointing to the brownie. "B negative, why?" Bonnie questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. "Got another?" Bonnie nodded and threw her friend her other brownie.

Millie and Bonnie go way back. Bonnie being much older however, about 450 years to be exact. Making Millie 549. In reality she's actually older then Bonnie, being 21.
The two met in Italy, having both known a witch in the area and seeking help. Coincidently the two had been in some deep water, both disappointing their elders, which is the worst thing a vampire could do. Travelling across the world for them was the only thing they could do to gain their respect back. They met and immediately hit it off.

~

"I attacked many a maiden in my day." Bonnie said walking down the noisy path, with her new friend beside her. "A maiden, my coven would have my head for that." Millie said shaking her head, in disbelief. "Oddly different our elders, yet both disappointed in us. You seem different. Not as dutiful as the other vampires I've encountered in my lifetime , you're oddly similar to me. It seems we'll be friends forever, yes?" Bonnie said looking over to her companion.

"Seems that way, doesn't it?

~

"Bonnie, finally, let's make this quick shall we." He pointed towards the girls allocated seat. Sat around the round, ash wood table, was the rest of the elders. Bonnie being the youngest.

There was Joaquin, a smart man, not strong in build, with a shapeless body. He seemed to not be in a good physical state, not like it mattered anyway. He was around 10,000 years old.

There was Dale. A young man, with defined features and a fit looking body. He seemed to be built by the Gods, his muscles almost popping the buttons of his shirt. Unbeknownst to his appearance, he was 13,898 years old.

There was also Mark, a mysterious boy. Highly quiet and held a stone cold face 24/7. No matter what a smile never appeared on his face. The boy had seen things he couldn't un see, only Bonnie knowing the true story. He being only a few years older then the girl and practically living with Bonnie her whole immortal life.

"Reports of werewolves seeking help has come to my attention. I believe they are coming here." Marcellus spoke in his usual soft, yet harsh voice.

Marcellus was ancient. Very ancient. 89,000 years old. He was fed up with life, didn't care if death came to knock at his door. Yet being head elder gives him too much power and holds almost all the vampires lives and wellbeing's in his hands, and that's something that keeps him from answering said door.

"They are coming here for an alliance. All of you know what happened last time."

Silence took over as memories of the past rushed back to each and everyone of them.

"Sir, there's intruders in the woods." A guard shouted running in.

"Don't do anything. I'm leaving this one to Bonnie."