12

"So you turn into wolves." The girl gasped. "Yeah, big ones an all." Yugyeom over exaggerated

A few of the boys had resorted to flirting with some of the girls. Telling them fake stories and slyly complimenting them.

"You know what's funny?" The girl giggled, Yugyeom hadn't even had the decency to ask for a name. "What, sweetie?" He smirked over to the other boys, sat around them.

"Your flys undone." She said seriously. "Also I'm 300 years old, I know every trick in the book, gotta try harder then that. By the way the names Jisoo, douchebag." She said throwing her drink in his face.

All the boys erupted into fits of laughter, as Yugyeom sat there in embarrassment.
"Shut up." He mumbled.

———

"I don't know what boss is thinking." Bonnie said in disbelief.

Millie, Bonnie and Phoebe surrounded the pool table. Bonnie lined up to take a shot. Phoebe had a book in hand, studying the pages. It was a book about immortal spells and potions of course. Consisting of most things she's already tried.

"Can't I just become a vampire." She whined, causing Bonnie and Millie to chuckle. "Being a vampire isn't that good." Millie stated, taking a sip from her beer. "It's shit." Bonnie added, taking said beer and downing it.

"That kid over there's a douche." Jisoo commented walking over, pointing to the boy Bonnie punched earlier. "Looks it." Phoebe said. "So, what do you think of them?" Jisoo asked, sitting down next to the pixie. "They seem like arrogant, self centered, selfish bastards, but that's how I see everyone." Phoebe said shrugging her shoulders.

"That one needs to stop smiling before I snap his neck." Bonnie muttered, mostly to herself. She was talking about the sunshine type boy, Bonnie was never one for smiley people. "He seems nice to me." Millie commented, looking at the handsome boy in a daze.

Said boy felt a lingering stare on him, causing him to turn around. He noticed the beautiful girl staring at him, who immediately got flustered, carrying on her game of pool. Bonnie stood next to her laughing, on the verge of tears. Phoebe was hiding behind her book, giggling. Jisoo chuckled and walked of to find her friends.

"Wow, smooth Mils."

———

There's nothing worse then obnoxiously loud laughing.
Well all the vampires located in the room kept a solid glare on the group of werewolves. Who assumed this was a place to tell shit dad jokes and chew incredibly loud. This mostly annoyed them due to their supernatural hearing, making everything louder then it is.

"OH MY GOD, CAN YOU CHEW ANY LOUDER?" Millie and Bonnie chorused in loud, intimidating voices.

The group froze. "Excuse me." A kid stood up, attempting to intimidate the two girls. "Listen here girls, just stay there and look pretty." He said, sitting back down laughing.

Bonnie quickly scoffed, Millie tried to hold the elder back from hurting him, but someone beat her to it.

"One hit Miss Mc and I'll make you drink AB positive for the rest of your life." Marcellus growled, standing in the doorway. He had just finished his long meeting with Namjoon, when he heard yells from the room downstairs.

Knowing exactly what it is, he walked calmly towards the room, Namjoon behind him. Accompanied by Mark and Dale.

"You wouldn't." She stated in disbelief.

"I've done it before I'll do it again." Bonnie soon backed off, walking angrily out of the room. Most likely going to drown her sorrows in O negative, her favourite blood type. Which is bought for her and only her.

"Mr Wang, I promise you I will not stop her next time. She's more powerful then you. She'll hurt you. Don't push her buttons young man." He said, fixing his tie.

"Mr Kim, I'm sure you'll keep to our agreement."

"Of course, sir."