5

It had been a few days since the talk Namjoon had with his father. The mere thought of it terrified him. He couldn't sleep at all at night. Which didn't go unnoticed by Lucy.

"Babe?" Lucy asked in a low voice. She had woken up by the tossing and turning of her boyfriend. "Can't sleep again?" Namjoon nodded sitting up in the bed. Lucy sighed and sat up as well. "What's going on, ever since last week you've been like this." Lucy asked concerned.
"He wants me to save the world. How? How does he expect me to do that? He said that I needed help. But who? Other packs? Witches? But he already claimed they're powerless against them." He groaned.

Lucy sat in confusion at her boyfriends rambling. She looked at his face, trying to decipher his feelings. She looked at the time.

04:34 AM

"Joonie lets just sleep." She yawned.
"I can't!" He shouted in annoyance.
"Why not?!" She yelled back.
"I need to figure this out, ok? I need to get rid of the rogues." He said looking over at her. "What are you gonna do? Ask the Vampires to help?!" She shouted sarcastically.

"Wait! Say that again." Namjoon shook her by her shoulders. "What are you gonna do?" She said raising an eyebrow. "No the other thing!"

"Ask the vampires to help?"

"That's it!"