6

"Vampires?!" Taehyung said eyes wide from shock.

"Yes, it's the only way we'll win the war." Namjoon sighed.

"It's also a death sentence." Yoongi spat.

"Listen, my father left me in charge. And all of you are heirs to the council, you will follow my orders. I am the next pack leader. Friends or not you will obey me." He said strictly.

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook sat around with shocked faces. It was true. He was the next pack leader, and that meant they had to follow his orders. But he had never made them. He never used his power against them. But this is serious. Life changing.

Jungkook had an odd feeling. The tension was thick, lingering around. All but Jungkook seemed to be consumed in it. He was weirdly excited. Vampires fascinated the young boy, he had done more research over then the past week. Which made him become for infatuated with them.

"Namjoon, are you sure?" Jin said, wanting to protect his friends and family, his pack and others. "I would never do something that could harm you guys." Namjoon sighed finally sitting down at the head of the table.

They were at the council house. Which is where meetings, important dinners happen and special guests stay.

The meeting room was highly fancy. Walnut brown wood floors, along with matching walls and a mural on the ceiling, picturing all past pack leaders. A large polished oak wood table was centred in the middle. All seven boys sat in their fathers seats, debating the idea Namjoon put forward.

"I think it's a smart idea." Hoseok spoke up, looking over to his friend. "If they helped us once, they might help us again." He stood up from his seat, looking at everyone's faces individually. "I agree." Jimin said standing up alongside the elder. "So do I." Taehyung and Jungkook said, and stood up too. "Why not." Jin said, joining them.

All eyes were on Yoongi.

"Ugh, fine." He lazily said. "But I'm not standing up."