Sjips

AN: quote prompt for this was...: "S-SORRY!!!" 0///0 enjoy!

----------

Sjin stared at the mess he had made. He looked over too Duncan who was laughing like a maniac. Sjin was horrified. He had just blown up everything he'd worked on with Sips. He began too tear up as every memory with the pale faced man came too him.

"N-no...you promised you woupdnt think about him. He left you..." Sjin whispered to himself, he looked back at Duncan who was heading off. Sjin just stared and sighed, he decided too look around. It was the only thing left to do really.

"....so many memories. Of him. Of us." Sjin said, a small smile tugging on his lips. "You'd be suprised Sjin how many times I come back here." A familar voice said. Sjin jumped and turmed around, holding a sword up too the voice. But he dropped it immeditly after seeing who it was.

"S-SORRY!!!!" Sjin cried dropping the sword. It was an empty place so both could hear the swrd clatter to the ground. The two locked eyes, "Sjin...." Sips said. "Sips...." Sjin replied.

The two stared at each other for another moment before brining each other into a hug. A long hug that was full of tears and emotion. Even Sjin was suprised that he could hear Sips heart beating. Sjin looked at the other man, "what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came too find you. I thought you would tidy this place up. But when I couldn't find you, I kept coming back. Hoping to find you." Sips said, Sjin smiled back, "there really isn't a point too keep the place clean when no one is there by your side."

The two stayed in that silence again before Sips gently kissed the other. Sjin was suprised, but he didn't argue and kissed back. The two seperated and looked at each other, smiles on their faces.

There is no keeping them apart.