Yogscast Genderbent-What. The. Fuck. PT. 1

"Why did you bring me here again?" Rythian asked in a annoyed voice. Duncan sighed and handed him a potion of pink liquid. "I told you, me and you will be trying this new potion that I made. And since it isn't tech, I figured you'd at least try one of my projects." Rythian sighed, he had a point.

"Fine. But if something bad happens like I try and kill you-" He paused, "Let that happen." Duncan growled, "I'm not going to let you kill me. Just drink the damn potion ok!" The two gulped and drowned the potion in one gulp.

The two looked at each other, "feel any different?" Duncan asked. Rythian shook his head, "guess it was a dud." Duncan's eye widened, the two looked at each other, "was my voice just higher?" Duncan covered his mouth, "What the nether?" this time Rythian covered his mouth. They both suddenly felt a pain in there vitals and chest, they groaned and fell to the ground. "What did you put in that?" Rythian asked in his girly voice.

"I-I....YOUR HAIR! ITS GROWING!" Duncan screeched, and he was right. By the time they were down freaking out, they had both turned into girls. The y stood up, looking at themselves and at each other. "So....were girls." Duncan finally said. They looked at each other quickly and lifted there pants so they could see there vitals. They both stood in horror at what they saw.

"NOOOOO!!! WE DON'T HAVE BALLS ANYMORE!!!" Rythian screamed into the air. Duncan slapped his head, "shut up. In case you haven't noticed we've become girls. Ladies. The female gender." Rythian gave him a horrified look, "how am I suppose to explain this," he pointed to his breasts, "to Zoey and Tee?" Duncan face palmed,then smirked, "I don't know /Rythiana/." Rythian glared,

"what. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?" Rythian growled. Duncan laughed, "Rythiana. If were girls we should at least have girl names. You can choose mine go ahead." Duncan laughed, Rythiana sighed,

"Alright....a name for you. How about Delilah?" Duncan looked up, and shook his-her head. It made her hair go around, Rythiana giggled, "Ok....Diana?" Duncan thought for a moment. Then nodded.

"ok. Diana," Rythiana slapped her. "Get me out of this damn body now." Diana sighed then nodded, "ok. The potion we drank was made of flowers, feathers, sugar and a ender pearl. I think we need some manly stuff if we want to get turned back."

"so? What should get?" Diana blushed, "Iron, obsidian, a pick, a sword, and a ender pearl." Diana said. "But we should be careful. We don't the guys to find us. And then start hitting on us." Diana explained, Rythiana chuckled, "your right. Ok, lets go find those ingredients."

-(-*--*-*-*-*-

AN: To be continued!!!