DubKim-I Need You

AN: a head cannon I have that Kim must be killed for the all taint around the world too vanish.

------------

"Kim you can't! We can still find a cure! I'm so close...please!" I beg as she starts downstairs. She looks at me and shakes her head. "Duncan....its the only way. The cure isn't gonna work. You and I know this."

I'm at tears now, begging her not too go outside and get killed by the madness of fear everyone had too her.

Everyone. Even my own friends wanted to. "please Kim...I need you." she stopped and looked at me. Ten feet from the door. Don't do it Kim. Don't...

"Duncan....even if the cure did work it would just find another host! It would spread more, and this cycle of things would happen. Again." She looks up too me, "But just know I'll always miss you. I'll always need you.

and I will always love you Duncan." She then kissed me on my lips. I kissed back, she let go and looked at me for a long time, "Goodbye Duncan..."

"Lalna. M-my name is Lalna..." she smiles and opens the door, just down the small steps are Sjin and everyone else on the server.

She steps down, she looks up too me one last time, "bye..." she mouths as she goes into the crowd of angry players.

She never cane back out. Only a red flower did.