Lalnable Hector-Everyday

Everyday is the same. He watches the people come and go. He watches the stupid dwarf and spaceman. There is only ever one that cares for him greatly. But she was now dead thanks to them both. He had lost the only one who never feared him, who cared for him. No matter what. He had a soft spot for the girl. But now she was dead. Dead and gone. Thanks to them both.

Now he was alone. No one to talk to. No one to smile at. No one who loved him.

He wanted revenge on the two. But for now he must wait. And so for now. Everyday is the same. Until one day....

-----------

It had been another day. He sat in the prison he knew. Eating, planning. Thinking is what he did most. Oh yes, it had just been another day. Until he saw the walls around him being...eaten? The glass went away, he began to panic slightly, afraid he could die. But it stopped just in time. He looked around and smirked.

And since the day she died, he spoke, "I'm coming for you." all the alarms were broke. But the speaker was not. It kept repeating itself.

"Lalnable Hector has escaped. Lalnable hector has escaped." he laughed with joy, and started his search for the spaceman and dwarf.

"Finally....finally..." he laughed, then stopped himself. "were too find them? Right I. The middle of things of course." he walked to the hallways, were the two remained stunned, looking around them till they saw him. Standing in the hallway. "Hello Xephos. Honeydew." the two charged at him.

"how dumb do they think they are?" He mumbled. When Honeydew came over first, he smirked and punched him in the gut. Finally he picked up a shard of glass, it was sharp, he walked over to the dwarf, "I hope your watching spaceman." he laughed like the manic he was. And stabbed the dwarf. Repeatedly. Xephos watched in horror.

After he knew the dwarf was dead he turned to Xephos. "you killed her. Next I will kill you." Xephos was lost for words. He watched in horror as he got closer and closer. "s-she....s-she isn't dead!" those were his final words before Lalnable killed him. But after hearing that. Lalnable dropped the glass shard.

"were is she?"

-----------/------

Everyday is the same for him again. Searching for the soul of a girl who is truly dead. Following a lie that will keep him searching for eternity.

------------------

AN: please remember to vote and request!