Xephmadia-Jokes

"Hey Hannah!" Xephos said smilinhg hugging his girlfriend. "What is it?" She laughed. Xephos smiled, "Wanna play some jokes on the others?" He asked. She smirked, "let's do this."

1.-Honeydew

Xephos looked up from the building, he put on an Israphel mask, "sh." He said too Hannah, he jumped down and pulled out a bow.

Honeydew hummed away as he worked on something for Xephos. Suddenly he felt someone behind him. He turned around and screamed.

Xephos had too try really hard not too laugh. But he had actually done this many times on others.

"Hello hero." Xephos said. Honeydew, fainted. Xephos pulled off the mask and burst out laughing. Hannah jumped down, "is he gonna be ok?" She asked. Xephos nodded, "yeah. He will. Don't worry."

2. Duncan and Kim

Hannah looked too Xephos, "my turn." Hannah smirked. Xephos nodded, Hannah smiled and pulled out some purple dust, which ressembled flux.

She dumped it all down.

Kim and Duncan were having a small tea party. A small break from everything. And since the flux wasn't doing any harm at the time, they took a break. Duncan was about too sip his tea when a purple substance was noticed.

"Kim. What is this?" He asked. Kim looked up and looked into the tea, "I don't know. Looks like flux." Her eyes widened. "Kim. Why is there flux in my tea?"

"I-I don't know!" The two started too argue all while Hannah and Xephos watched with amusment.

3. Themselves

The two were heading back when suddenly they both tripped on a tripwire. And ballons where splashed onto them. A few chickens fell on them and then laughing could be heard.

The two turned around and saw Duncan, Honeydew and Kim, laughing. "We figured out it was you two who pranked us. And we wanted too get you guys back." Kim laughed. Xephos and Hanna looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"A joke is a joke guys. And it was worth it either way..." Hannah laughed.