Zoelna-Im So Sorry

Lalna gasped at the scene in front of him. A crater, bigger than the one he and Sjin had made in the Old World, laid in front of him. And were Blackrock used to be. Lalna jumped down the hole and landed by some blood.

"I-I....didn't want this too happen!" he cried sobbing. He looked around, and saw the body of a girl with fire red hair. His eyes widened. "Z...Zoey?" He got up and staggered over to her body. He took her body in his arms, tears streaming down his face.

He picked up the body and ran back too the castle. Were he quickly took care of her wounds. After he knew she'd be ok he looked to his phone.

'should I..?" He wondered if he should call Rythian. He decided too and called him. Were a very livid Rythian picked up and said he'd be over.

Lalna sighed and looked at Zoeya's body. Seeing she was in a coma and her arm was missing he felt extremely guilty. "I'm sorry Zoey..."

"I...its ok Lalna..." He looked up and there was Zoey, awake and alive. "Zoey!" He cried giving her a hug. She smiled weakly. "Lalna....?" He looked up and nodded, "Rythian's going to kill you. But before he does I need to do something." He nodded as she motioned him to lean closer, as he did Zoey kissed him.

He had never felt so happy in his life. He melted into it and parted, smiling like an idiot. "Z-Zoey? Did you mean that?" He asked. She nodded slowly. Lalna smiled and there was a knock on the door. "Its time." She said. Lalna nodded and kissed her one last time, "I'll tell him your ok. Goodbye love." He exited the room and opened his gate door.

And there stood Rythian.