NanoDew-I'm Here For You

Nano ran like there was no tomorrow. her teacher had accidentally set off a terrible explosion. he told Kim to run, but he had to stay. he was either going to fix it...or.....die.

She did run. For many long hours. She didn't know what had become of the castle or Duncan. At last she stopped, and fell to the ground. tired of exhaustion.

_______________________

She awoke many hours later to voices.

"hey are you ok?" she opened her eyes, too be greeted by a dwarfen face. it was Honeydew! "H-Honeydew Were am i?' She asked looking around, Dew sighed, "Your in the Jaffa Fartery! I found you unconscious by some trees and brought you here." Honeydew explained. Kim frowned, "A-and the castle? And Duncan?" Honeydew sighed, "I don't know. I found you and brought you here. We can go back and see if he's ok."

Kim nodded, and the two walked out of the factory, it took awhile, since Kim's foot was twisted and Honeydew had to carry her. But they made it to the castle.

Or....what was left of it.

Kim gasped, and tears flooded her eyes, "no....No!" she fell to her knees, and cried, Dew leaned down to her, he was crying too. "I'm so sorry Kim.....Im so...so...sorry." The two stayed silent, wrapped in each others arms.

After awhile Kim fell asleep, her eyes were puffy, Dew picked her up and started walking home, it was quiet, and a sad walk. Honeydew looked down at Kim, she was awake, Honeydew blushed,

"You awake?" He said. Kim nodded, "thanks for being here for me Dew." Kim said, he smiled and pecked her on her forehead. Kim blushed and looked to him. Dew blushed madly, thinking he did something wrong. But Kim smiled and kissed him, the two smiled and continued there trip back to the Jaffa factory.

Kim had a new home. And Honeydew had someone to care for greatly.