NanoMadia-Thank You

Nano walked down to Lalna's room. She was scared of him, but everyday she did. Hoping his drinking would stop. It hadn't. And she found him passed out on the bed, fast asleep. Nano sighed and left. "that's it. I'm done." Nano mumbled, and went to her room.

She packed her ruby gear. Everything. And left the castle and the drunk teacher.

Nano didn't even go to Sips.Co. Instead she traveled further. Further than she ever had before. Till she reached a beach. And in the distance she saw a small island in the distance. She used her resources to make a boat, then she traveled to the small island and collapsed from tiredness and hunger.

Lomadia walked with her owls, laughing and smiling all the time. She reached the beach were she always watched the sun set and rise. But something stopped her happy time. It was when she saw Nano, lying on the beach unconscious. Lomadia rushed to her aid shaking her awake.

"hey....Nano? Are you ok?" Nano moaned and opened her eyes, "L-Lomadia....?" she passed out again. Lomadia looked to her owls, "sorry guys. Happy time will be cut today." Lomadia picked up the girl and walked back to her home and placed Nano in the bed. Nano tossed and turned but didn't say a word.

A few hours later

Finally Nano opened ger eyes, the first thing she saw was Lomadia, fast asleep on the side of the bed. Nano smiled, "thank you Lom." Nano whispered, giving her a quick peck o the head. She turned back to go to sleep.

"Your welcome...." The two smiled and went to sleep.

---------------

AN: how'd I do? Next up a short story about Lalnable Hector!