Inthian-Birthday

Martyn hadn't seen Rythian today. Or anyone for that matter. He began too grow worried, so he set out too Sickbay too look for him. When he got there he asked all the villagers if they'd seen Rythian. All of them said the same thing:

"He ran off with some red hair girl and dinosaur toward the jungle"

Martyn wouldn't give up, so he went into the jungle, where a lot of mushrooms where. He heard voices coming from inside a tree. Martyn walked over where the gateway opened. Martyn rushed in and just as he did he saw Zoey, Teep and Rythian jump into the twilight portal.

Martyn was crushed. Had Rythian left on purpose? Especially on this special day?! Today was Martyn's birthday.

And today was the day he lost Rythian now as well.

_____________two years later

Toby , Duncan and Kim, along with the rest of yogscast where celebrating Martyn's birthday. But Martyn wasn't having a good time. Not without Rythian.

Toby knew this and worried for his friend. But as the party winded down one guest came toward Martyn.

"I believe this is for a birthday?" Martyn nodded not looking up. The guest set down his present, "My you've changed a lot Martyn. Your even more cuter than before." This time Martyn did look up.

And when he did he tackled Rythian, kissing him. Crying tears of joy. Rythian laughed, "good too see you to my sapling."

It was the best birthday wish Martyn could have asked for.