The Red Panda Mage-Short Story

"I don't think this is right..." Kim whispered walking up to were Zoey and Rythian now lived. It was a castle of stone, close to Blackrock but not quite. Duncan laughed in the ear piece, and responded, "its fine! It only lasts a day." Kim sighed heavily, "alright..." And with that Kim walked up to the door and knocked. She heard footsteps, and finally the door opened.

"Hi Teep!" Kim said cheerfully. Teep waved and pointed to the basket. Which was full of a potion, a prank Duncan wanted to play on Rythian and Zoey. "oh this, its just some food from me for Rythian and Zoey." She handed it too him, "between you and me," she whispered, "its a prank. Its full, of a potion Duncan made. Buts that our little secret." Teep smiled big for a dinosaur and waved goodbye and walked back inside closing the door.

Kim sighed and walked back,

"you better hope they don't get killed. Caus then I'll kill you." She growled. Duncan laughed, "yes Kim. I know. I know."

---------------

Teep walked along the corridor and stopped at the kitchen door, were Zoey was working on dinner with Rythian. Teep walked in and held up the basket. Zoey waved happily and walked over, "Hey Tee! What's this?" Teel handed her the basket, she looked in and smiled. "This is great! Just what we needed to finish! Go get yourself ready will ya?" Teep nodded and walked out, Rythian watched and looked to Zoey.

"What's in the basket?" he asked taking off the back apron Zoey had forced him to wear. Not that he didn't mind. "its just some ingredients we need."

Later

Teep waited outside the two's room. Teel didn't touch his dinner, he used signs to say he's wasn't hungry. And the two went to sleep.

Teep waited all night. Keeping watch and waiting for whatever the potion did. Until he heard a scream.

"RYTHIAN!!!! WAKE UP!" Teep peaked in, and saw that his friends had been turned into red pandas. Teep kept in a laugh and smile. He recognized the two by a few things.

Zoey had a small patch of fur growing out like ponytail. Rythian-panda, had scars around his face, and had the same purple eyes he always had. "W-what happened to us?!" Rythian exclaimed.

Teep grinned, he made gestures with his hands to show that it had been a prank. "Wait...Duncan and Kim played a prank on us?" Zoey asked. Teep nodded. Zoey laughed, Rythian did not.

"how long will this last?" Rythian asked. Teep made gestures again that showed a day. Zoey and Rythian sighed, but Zoey was enjoying this new transformation. She was on the bed pile and hung there with her tail. Teep smiled, "well...i guess your in charge of us Tee till we get better."

--------------

Over the course of the day,

-Teep made the two eat only fruit

-Rythian was very protective of Zoey

-Zoey nearly broke her little legs

-and Sjin and Sips tried to catch and eat them

it had not gone well....