Sjips-What's Sjips?

Sjin was browsing on the internet, looking for things he could make Sips. Little Sips figurines and such.

Suddenly though, Sjin found a picture of him and Sips. Sjin raised and eyebrow and called for Sips.

"Sipsy! Sips!" Sips groaned and walked over, when he saw the picture his eyes popped. "S-Sjin?" Sjin pointed too the picture on the screen. "What's Sjips?" He asked with his innocent eyes. Sips blushed deeply, "google it....." He simply said.

"Ok." Sjin said turning back too the computer and typing it in. Sips watched from behind Sjin's shoulder, what they saw made them blush.

Lets just say people really liked paring them...

"Sips...."

"Ya Sjin?"

"This is Sjips?"

"Yup."

"Sips?"

"Ya Sjin?"

"Can we make Sjips happen?"

Sjin turned around and looked at Sips with his big eyes. Sips smiled and leaned in, Sjin did too. And there lips connected. Sjin expected it too be rough and hard. But it was soft and passionate.

After they part a slip of saliva hung with them. The two were blushing crazily. "Umm....I love you?" Sjin said. Sips laughed and smiled, "Love you too..."

"So Sjips is...um...cannon?" Sjin said. Sips nodded. "Now come on ya big dum dum. There's a factory that needs too be run." Sjin smiled, "alright!"