Zoethian-Lost In The Rain

AN: prepare fir ton more Zoethians. Geez you guys really like it. And I dont blame you.

-

I walked through the rain, Rythian hadn't come home, and him being par ender I was worried. Like really worried. He could have died! So I grabbed my umbrella, medical kit and my flying ring, and ring of ignition.

"Rythian! Rythian if you can hear me give me a sign! Please!" I yell out. Tears start streaming down my face, I'm so scared for him. I stop and look around, suddenly I hear the terrible hissing sound of one thing. A creeper. I drop everything and run.

Even my flying ring.

I stop and starting. I miss him so much. I need him. I love him.(AN: come on we all knew that was gonna be in there.) I hear the hissing sound again, I close my eyes and wait for it. The terrible pain. But it never comes. I open my eyes and see Rythian standing over me, keeping all mobs away. He was hurt I could tell.

"R-Rythian-" he stopped and looked at me, "You ok?" He asked. How could he ask that when he was hurt himself?! But I nodded anyway. "Y-yeah...but your not." I say getting up. He shook his head, "I'm fine." He scouped me up and flew into the air, "we need too get home." He softly spoke. I nodded and buried my face in his chest. I was so happy he was alive!

He soon landed and went inside blackrock, he went up too the bed rooms and placed me down, I smiled up at him, "Thanks Rythian." He nodded and laid down next too me. I wrapped my arms around him, I'll never let him go. I'll never let him get hurt again.