Magical Spark-Nanthian

AN: I just think there super cute together ok?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I'M OUT OF HERE! I HATE YOU!" Nano screamed at Duncan and ran out the castle door. Running running and running. Till she reached a huge crater. Nano sniffed and climbed down. She wondered how this happened. Nothing normal could have done it. Nano climbed till she was at the bottom, she sat down and cried.

She didn't want to see him. She was a freak. A inhuman thing now. All because of Duncan and his, "Stupid science stuff." She said with rage.

As the sky grew dark, Nano's mind was plotting with revenge on Duncan. Sjin didn't matter. Only the revenge she would have.

-*-*-*-*-*/

Rythian sighed. Zoey had gone to Duncan after hearing about something. He knew the two were friends but he wanted someone other than Teep to be around. To talk too. He would go to Ravs but he was gone. Rythian looked to Teep, sleeping, Rythian looked toward the crater that Black Rock once stood, he suddenly felt the need to go to it. It was a pull. Something in his magic and chest told him to go back.

Rythian got up and flew back to Black Rock crater.

-*-*-*-*---*-*-*-*-*-*--*

"Hello?" Rythian called out to no one. Nano looked up, "hello?" she called back. Rythian looked down and saw a girl with a red dress and long black hair. And a purple eye. Rythian flew down, "Are you ok?" He asked. Nano just looked at him. Something just clicked in her heart.

"Hey. I asked if you were ok." Nano blinked, "O-Oh...Ya...just...angry." Rythian sat down with her, "at what?" Nano's eyes flashed with fury. "at Duncan. At science. At the world!" Rythian's eyes widened, "wow.....thats a lot like me."

The two looked at each other. And blushed. "So...why are you mad at Duncan?" Nano asked. Rythian scowled, "the old world. He blew it up! With that damn since of his! Along with Sjin!" Nano sighed, she pointed to the purple along her arms and her eye, "this. Is what he did too me. It was his fault, he was firing portal guns at me! And this happened." Nano began to cry, Rythian hugged her in comfort.

"Sjin betrayed me. And Duncan did too....i thought I could trust him." Nano cried. "Nano, would you like to live with me?" Nano looked to him, "I-I....would love to...thanks Rythian." Nano smiled and kissed him on his cheek. Making him blush.

The two held hands and flew out of the crater, a magical spark of revenge and hate and of course love was with them. And nothing could change that ever.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--**---*-*-*-

AN: Please tell me how I did.