Thirteen~ It's You...

Start from the beginning

"I've got itttt!" Slash shouted, we all looked at him confused.

"Is he the other one you're looking for? The one to look out for?"

"Possibly, how'd you guess?"I crossed my arms.

"You chat shit when drunk. Let's go." And with that we exited the apartment.

There was no band onstage yet so we placed ourselves in a booth. It didn't take long until we were downing shots and shouting over the mediocre music. Before we knew it we could hear a band announce themselves and all sounds occurring in the club stopped to focus on the band. Knowing I would want to see as much of this band as I could, I went to the toilet so I hopefully wouldn't have to during the set.

When I returned I couldn't see over the crowd that had grown on the dance floor, so I pushed my way to the front. My eyes were glued to the floor as I made my way so I wouldn't trip, meaning that when I looked up I would get a surprise. I saw Will, with his ginger hair still cut the same, just slightly grown out, throwing himself across the stage and belting out lyrics. He was better than he was growing up, to say the least. I stood watching for the remainder of the song and the next, and Will hadn't noticed me. As the third song kicked off, this drunk girl came up to me and started shouting over the music.

"You need to dance, danced with me!" I laughed and joined in with her, not focusing in on the stage anymore, until I heard a loud pitched scream coming through the speakers. Once Will had stopped he made contact with me before continuing with the rest of the lyrics. At the end of the song he walked over to a security guy and pointed towards me, I pretended not to see and laugh with the drunk girl.

"This is our last song of the night." His deep voice bellowed into the microphone. It was the last thing I heard before the security guy dragged me backstage and put me in an empty dressing room, instructing me not to leave.

I walked around the room, taking in my surroundings before the door opened and Hollywood Rose entered, Will being second to last.

"Heyy.." I started as he came up to me. He ignored me as he picked up a towel and draped it around his sweaty shoulders.

"Guys, give us five minutes." He instructed the rest of the group and the field out the door. "What are you doing here?" Will didn't look happy.

"That's seriously the first thing you say to me? Not 'hi, long time no s-' ".

"Answer the fucking question." He threw a chair across the room and I heard the wood split on the back wall as Will closed the space between us, making me take a few steps back.

"Got bored of Indiana. Besides you and Izzy both left me."

"He's still here huh."

"Yeah, I came to find both of you."

"Why?"

"Because who else do I have?"

"How long have you been here?"

"Uhh three weeks, I don't know, not long, I've just lost track."

"Who have you been staying with?"

"Almost instantly I made a friend called Duff and stayed with him."

"You guys fucked didn't you? Did he make you do it? I'll fucking year him apart."

"Yes we fucked. No he didn't make me do it. Just please don't tell Izzy, although we're back together I haven't told him."

"You've found Izzy?"

"Yes, as of yesterday I'm living with him. Please don't tell him Wi-Axl."

"When did you two get together?" He placed on an unripped top.

"Yesterday."

"So you slept with Duff beforehand?"

"Yeah."

"Got it. Let's go get a drink." He put his arm around my waist and led me out from backstage and over to the bar, we got our drinks and I led him over to the booth. Once we were a few feet away Slash spotted us.

"Hey look Becky found her bestie!" Everyone turned to look at us, Izzy yet again unreadable. I slid in next to him and everyone shuffled up to make room for Ax. I introduced him to everyone and they all congratulated him on the show, other that Izzy.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I whispered into his ear, but before he could reply, Axl began talking him.

"Hey Iz- long time no see man!"

"Yeah, how you been?"

"Fine since you turned me away."

"Ok" I butted in "I feel an argument coming on, can't we just drink until Slash gets into a bar fight and then crash at Duffs?"

"Yeah, I'll drink to that!" Steven shouted and he and Duff counted down from three before chugging beers.

And that's exactly how the night went.