New thoughts

This is going to be the last chapter in year six, so the next chapter will be Envy's last year. I know I just changed it, but its getting boring.

Chapter 8

Tyla's POV

~~~*~~~

I walk around the halls looking for Enna and Envy. I know they are here somewhere, they wouldn't have gone to the Dark forest without me. "Hey, Tyla..." I heard a voice behind me. It wasn't Enna or Envy, it was a boy. I turned around. "Oh. Hi Harry." I said. He smiled shyly. "Umm... I was just wondering... would you like... to go out with me?" He asked. I felt heat rise in my cheeks, and I smiled. "Um.. Yeah! Okay." I said, biting my lip. He smiled back. " Come with me?" He asked. "Where?" I wondered. He shrugged. "Anywhere." He said. I nodded, completely forgetting about Enna and Envy. Harry put his arm around me. "I heard what happened. With Envy and Pavarti." He said. I laughed silently at the memory. "Yeah, it was pretty funny. Until Envy got detention." I replied. He laughed to.
Awhile later after walking, Harry and I came to the bridge. "Its beautiful up here." I said, staring at the snowy landscape. Harry nodded. I leaned on him. The only boyfriend I had ever had before Harry, was Neville Longbottom. That was last year, but we broke up because we never saw each other that much. But were still friends. "Your my second boyfriend." I said, half to myself. "Your my first girlfriend." He said. I nodded, then we were both silent. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was one of those comfortable silences, where we both stared at the snowy landscape.

•~*~•

Enna's POV

~~~*~~~

"Where is Tyla?" I complained. "Seriously, where is she?" I was waiting with Envy at the edge of the forest. "Lets just go without her, She knows where we hang out." Envy suggested. That was true, when she did come she could just go to that spot. I sighed. "True enough. Lets go." We walked into the forest, and to the clearing we always hang out in. Its a cool place, with the trees roots making caves big enough for one of us to hide in, a fallen tree in the middle and a unicorn skeleton in one corner. I sat down. "How long do you have detention?" I asked Envy. She scowled to herself. "Two months. Parvati deserved it but." I laughed silently. I had to agree. I didn't like Padma and Pavarti. I never did. Envy sighed. "I miss Fred. Do you miss Cedric?" She asked. (A/N in this story, Cedric did not die, but was in a comba and woke up three months later) I thought about this. Yes, I did miss him. But I could still write to him, which was a bit better. "Yes. I miss him. But I can still write to him, and see him in the holidays." I said simply. And thinking about, I started to miss him then. I sighed. Oh well, next year is my last year, and then I can see him more. That will be better. "But seriously, how long is Tyla gonna be?" I said again.

•~*~•

Tyla's POV

~~~*~~~

Me and Harry sat under the tree. I leaned my head against his shoulders, and closed my eyes. I felt tired, and it was probably only 6:30. I felt like I could fall asleep there, when I remembered meeting Envy and Enna to go to the Dark Forest. I gasped. "Omigosh I have to go!" I said to Harry. He looked at me. "I'm sorry. It was nice, But I forgot I was supposed to be meeting up With Enna and Envy. Could we do this again?" I smiled. He smiled back, and nodded. I waved, and ran off. I knew they were probably already in the forest, they wouldn't have waited this long. I ran to the edge of the forest. I was right. They were probably already at the clearing. I ran down to where they were, and saw them sitting there. I ran down to sit with them. "Took long enough!" Enna complained. "Seriously, what were you doing?" I thought about what to say. "With Harry." I said simply. They both looked at me. "I knew there was something going on!" Envy exclaimed."'we only smiled at each other!'" She said in a high pitched voice. I scowled at her, but didn't say anything.

•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~

Comment any suggestions or opinions. =^•.•^= @.~ ~(•.•)~ \(•.~)/ >.^