A twist in my life

Envy's POV

~~~*~~~

I ran into the Dark Forest crying, wanting to forget Fred had ever asked me out. He ruined my life even more then it already was. What else could go wrong?! First my older brother lied to me and left me alone with my hatred parents, I get bullied at school, and the only boyfriend I have ever had cheats on me! The only thing left I have to hang onto is Enna and Tyla. And if they leave me, there is nothing worth living for.... Nothing... Nothing...

But let me go back two years, two years to where everything started getting f*cked up........

I walk out of Defence against the Dark Arts, and pull out my book "The Hunger Games". I don't exactly like muggles, yet when I saw the book in a muggle's book store, something about it captured me, and I bought the book. I bought the whole series, and compared to the other books I've read, it's by far the best. Well, I don't read much, but still.

"Would you look at that. Pure blood is reading a muggle book!" Katie shouted. That turned a couple heads. Hermione wasn't there, of course. I don't think Katie would have said that if she was.

"And is that bad? No, it's not! It doesn't change the fact that I'm A witch." I say in a rather flat tone. "And Hermione lives with muggles, she probably reads LOADS of muggle books, shes still your friend!" I add, putting emphasis on 'loads'. "And I'm Half-blood." I muttered half to myself.

"Why are you talking about me?" Hermione said while walking past.
"Jealous much? " Cho said, raising an eye brow. This doesn't change Hermione's mood. This was NOT true. I never got jealous of anything. Even when I saw other people with lots of friends, I was a never jealous. It was pretty ironic, giving my name.
"Theres nothing to be jealous of." I say half to myself. Hermione sends me a glare, and walks away. I rolled my eyes.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tyla and Enna stand up. Tyla and Enna were probably the two most popular girls in Ravenclaw, maybe even Hogwarts. I saw them walk towards me. I turned my head to stare at them. "Uh.. Hey Envy." Tyla said. They both looked at each other, then back to me. "Would you like to come with us?" Enna asked, uncertain. I opened my mouth to reply, but I was choking on shock. "Y-yes." I reply. I suddenly felt a rush of joy as they both smiled. "Awesome! so... wanna come to the common room with us?" Enna asked. I was well aware of all the shocked looks we were getting, and I think Enna and Tyla were as well. "Enna, Tyla! Your not seriously?" Marietta tried to laugh, but sounded more shocked and surprised then anything. They both just smiled at everyone and nodded. Most of the shocked expressions turned into looks of disgust, and the others just remained stunned. Padma and Pavarti were whispering to each other, and giving dirty looks at Enna and Tyla. "You coming?" Enna called from over her shoulder.
"Whats this about?" Fred and George-who must have been watching the whole time-asked.
"Dudes, its none of your business." I snap, closing my book and getting up to go to the Ravenclaw common room with Enna and Tyla. But as We walk, I feel like we are being followed. "Just a minute guys. I'll meet you there, I'll just be a minute." They both nodded and kept walking. I turn back a corner, and bump straight into Fred Weasly.

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?" I yelled.

"Uh... sorry." He muttered. I raise my eyebrow. "Urm.. well... I was wondering... Do you want... I-I mean... are you like... I d-dunno, s-single? Cause like... I dunno.. if you are...? Ummmm..... ya' know.... Would you...go out... out with me?" He stutters. My heart skipped a beat. Is Fred Weasly actually asking me out? No. No! I'm dreaming! No one would ever ask me, Envy Walters out! Would they? No, they wouldn't. I wasn't the type of girl that people asked out. Enna and Tyla were. Enna had long, curly black hair, and emerald green eyes. Tyla had dead straight chocolate brown hair, with a tinge of red, and deep midnight blue eyes. They were both beautiful, not to mention popular.
Everyone knew all the boys had their eyes on them, even though Enna was with Cedric.
"Envy?" He says.
"Umm... Ye... I-I.... y-yes." I stutter quietly. "Come again?" he asks. "Yes." I say more strongly. Fred was in his seventh year, and I was in my fifth. It was a two year difference, but hey! someone asked me out! Why should I say no? I have every reason to say yes. Because I could finally know what its like to feel someone love you, to lift me from my place on the popularity chain, to have someone to defend me when I'm being teased. I mean, Luna sometimes defended me, she never really teased me. But I couldn't really consider her a friend, because she never really talks to me. But still, being Fred's girlfriend will help me in a lot of ways.

"Well... great! so..." Fred says.

"So what?" I ask

"So..... what now?"

"You could walk me to the Ravenclaw common room if you want...? I mean, thats where I'm going." I suggest.

"Yeah, okay. sounds good to me."
We walked silently to the stairs, neither of us breaking the silence. Fred suddenly reached his hand to my nose, and touched my nose ring.

"When did you get this? I don't remember." He asks. This surprises me. "The beginning of last year, before school started." I say without any expression. How could he forget? When I walked into the great hall, I almost had to take it out, but I had refused, and Dumbledore said he would let it go just that once.
"Right, I remember." He said. Okay.... awkward.... Yes! Finally we're here! Its not that I don't like Fred, It's just it was really awkward silence...

"Envy," Fred broke my from my thoughts. "What?" I snap. Fred looked surprised at my sharpness. "We're here." He says, a bit defensively. "Right. Sorry." I mutter. I walked into the room, a few people were in there, but not many.
"Um thanks." I whisper to Fred. He smiles, then before I could turn around, he did something that shocked me to the core. He hugged me. Everyone in the room (six people in all) gasped. Fred smiled, then walked out of the room. Everyone was just staring at me. Enna and Tyla were sitting in the corner, and both were smirking at me.
"What?" I say flatly. "Is it illegal to have a boyfriend?"

•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~

Comment any suggestions or opinions. =^•.•^= @.~ ~(•.•)~ \(•.~)/ >.^