Battle of Hogwarts

This chapter starts the Battle of Hogwarts! Not many chapters left!!

Chapter 22

Envy's POV

~~~*~~~

Today we were going to fight at Hogwarts. Today I was finally going to get a chance to get back at the b*tches. I sat with my feet up against my chest. I shut my eyes. I sat there for a few minutes, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I snapped my head up and saw Vincent standing over me. "Hello.." I tilted my head. He smiled slightly and sat down. "What are you doing?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Sitting here weighing the odds of me getting killed today." I say sarcastically. He laughed slightly. "I think we all are. How are the odds working for you?" "Fifty fifty." I replied. "In that case I have something I want to tell you." He glanced at me, not looking me in the eye. "Whats that?" I said quietly. He leaned over and kissed my lips. An electric bolt went through me, and I sat there in a stunned silence.

•~*~•F͓̽L͓̽A͓̽S͓̽H͓̽B͓̽A͓̽C͓̽K͓̽•~*~•

"Looks like were takin' this one back."
After taking the mud-blood, I had left for my tent. I was sick of seeing Scabior's stupid face. But I could feel someones eyes burning inti the back of my neck. I glanced around, and saw nobody. But when I turned back to face my path, I saw Vincent leaning against a tree, holding probably the same arrow I used to pin Davy Jones to the tree. "Show off." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Really?" I walk past him, grabbing my arrow as I went past. "You don't have to be so cold. Why do you act like that to everyone?" I stopped walking. "Because everyone deserves it." I said, then started walking again. "Like I said, You don't have to be so cold." I heard his voice fading away slightly.I turned back to face him again. He was smallish in the distance. "What do you want?" I asked. "Nothing."He shrugged. "What the hell." I whispered to myself. "Well... leave me alone then." I said. He rolled his eyes, then walked forward to stand next to me. "What are you doing?" I asked. He laughed silently. "Walking with you." He answered. I scowled. "Piss off." I said. He laughed silently again. "C'mon." He walked ahead, and left me standing by the tree. I put threw my hands up in the air. "Wait!" I ran forward to catch up with him.

•~*~•present time•~*~•

My flashback faded away, and I came back to my senses. Vincent's hand was tangled in my hair. I opened my eyes for a second, and closed them again. In my mind, nothing was everything, and everything was nothing, except me and Vincent.

Tyla's POV

~~~*~~~

I stood in the massive crowd of
Death-eaters, in front of Hogwarts. My breathing was rapid, and the hydrenolyn pumped through my system. I knew Enna was in the crowd somewhere, but I didn't bother with her. I knew Envy was with the snatchers, she turned down an offer to stand with the death-eaters, and when I asked her why, she answered "I'm not like them. I'm different" So I left it at that. I stared at Hogwarts, Short flashbacks flashed in my mind, from back in my first year, onto my last. The corners of my mouth curved into the slightest of smiles. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Enna about seven people across from me. She was standing with Jarred.

Of course.

•~*~•

Envy's POV

~~~*~~~

I ran. I ran faster then I ever did before. I felt like I was flying, when only meters infront of me I saw some of the wolves run through what seemed to be a force field, and disappeared into blue sparks, then nothing. Everybody stopped running within seconds, and on the edge of the bridge, Neville Longbottom stood, shouting remarks, which I didn't exactly pay attention to. I was standing next to Vincent in the front of the crowd of snatchers and wolves.
After about three minutes of standing in front of the bridge, a sudden crack of blue lightning-like-magic struck the force-field, making it visible, and glow bright blue.
There breaking the shield.
I thought. I wanted to do something. I wanted to prove I'm not a stupid little girl who ran away from Hogwarts. As if it was seconded nature, I reached behind my back to pull an arrow from my quiver, I held it in my left hand, and muttered the same spell that the death-eaters were using to break the shield, but with my enchantment twist. The arrow glowed with a swirling blue pattern. I drew it on my bow, aimed carefully at the top of the dome-like shield. I felt the eyes of a million wolves and snatchers burning into my back. and only two words echoed in my mind.
Katniss Everdeen.
I let the arrow fly. As if in slow motion, the arrow struck the dome, and unlike in Catching Fire, the dome exploded into blue light, spreading ash-like bits of blue everywhere, floating down yo the ground slowly like newspaper ash. A evil, smug grin crossed the faces of every wolf and snatcher in the crowd, and at Scabiors signal, the whole crowd sprinted onto the bridge, the air around me electric with the action. The next thing I knew was Neville had set off some sort of trigger, and the whole bridge starting exploding, crumbling beneath our feet. I felt the ground beneath me falling, and before I knew it I was free falling. I screamed, but It was drowned by the noise of the bridge blowing up, and the other wolves and snatchers own screams. The last thing I remember is someone grabbing my shoulder, and the feeling of disaperating, then everything going black.