And it all ends... Maybe

Envy's POV

•~*~•

The sun was on the rise, causing a weird lighting that made it difficult to see through. Everything was silent. Harry Potter dead. I couldn't believe it. We won the battle! Harry, gone! Thats what we all thought. I stood in the crowd of death-eaters, my wandering my else where. I focused on the people that noticed me in the crowd, my old class mates giving me dirty looks, hints of sadness if Harrys death mixing with the anger. My old teachers giving me total shocked, disapproving looks. It was hilarious, really. There looks didn't look like looks of shocked disapproval as if I just changed sides and helped kill half the school with Lord Voldemort (haha), they looked more like I had just told them I was going to try being a prostitute for the night. Smh. I inwardly laughed, and began to come back to reality. "Harry Potter is dead!" Lord Voldemort cried, his voice echoing through the ruins of my old school. "He was killed while trying to sneak out of the Castle grounds... killed while trying to save himself." He paused, looking around the quiet crowd, their faces dirty and tear stained.
"And now is the time to declare yourself. Join us, or die." He declared quiet loudly. Everything was silent, it was clear no one would step up. Then someone stumbled out of the crowd, and even I was surprised at who it was.
Neville Longbottom.
Goddamn Longbottom of all people.
"And who is this?"
"N-Neville.." He stuttered. "Neville Longbottom." Everyone laughed. Pathetic.
Bellatrix gave a delightful laugh. "The boy who has been giving the Carrows so much trouble, my Lord! The son of the Aurors, remember?" Voldemort looked down at Neville, who stared unwaveringly back. Pretty brave, for the coward I used to know. "Ah, yes. I remember-" "I'd like to say something." Neville cut him off. Voldemort looked furious, but kept his cool. "Well, Neville. I'm sure we'd all be fascinated in what you have to say" Neville looked around at everyone. "It doesn't matter that Harry's gone-" "Stand down Neville." Seamus called out. Neville ignored him. "We have all lost someone today. But there still with us, in here." He patted his chest, where his heart would be. Voldemort laughed silently, and I think most of us were. "But its not over!" He pulled the sword of Gryffindor out of the sorting hat, which seemed to appear out of no where, and like clockwork, Harry Potter, DEAD Harry Potter, rolled out of Hagrid's arms, staggering to get up, and bolted through the ruins, people gasping and screaming at the sight. He dodged every spell, and kept running.
Longbottom was right.
This isn't over.
And Harry's the boy who lived twice.

•~*~•

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, I'm not even sure if most of you are with me anymore... but I've updated! And guess what? Next chapter will be the last! Oh and btw my friend (who is playing Tyla Grant) wanted me to change her actress so now its that chic from paper towns... i don't remember her name so check out the cast. And the picture is her :3