Tyla for Harry

Chapter 6

Tyla's POV

~~~*~~~

I sat in one of the cars in the train with Enna, waiting for Envy.

Where is she?

I thought. Just as I was starting to get inpatient, she walked into the car.
"Sup." She said. I shrugged, and Put my book away. "Anything from the trolly!" I heard the lollie-trolly chic call out. She walked by our car. "Anything from the trolly, dears?" She asked. All three of us sat up. "I'll take one chocolate frog, Two liquorice wands, and.... actually, thats all." I gave her the money, and sat back down. Envy got up. "Same as her." she muttered. The lady passed her the lollies, then walked away. "You not getting anything?" I asked Enna. She shook her head. "Nah, I've brought like four bars of chocolate, and two boxes of every flavour thing-a-ma-bobs." She said. I was just about to open my mouth to speak, when Harry Potter walked up the isle to catch the trolly chic. "Sorry, is it okay if I do get something?" He asked. I looked at him. He saw me looking, and he smiled. I smiled, then quickly looked away. "Hmmmmmmmm..... what was that about, Ty-la?" Enna stretched out my name. "Nothing. We smiled at each other." I said simply, taking a bite out of my liquorice wand. "Sure, sure. But I can tell that Harry thought of it more then just a smile!" Envy added in.

•~*~•

Envy's POV

~~~*~~~

Tyla sat looking out the window, and eating her chocolate frog, and Enna was reading again. Tyla and Harry only smiled at each other, but I could tell there was something going on. I smirked. I had a feeling Tyla liked Harry. I would let it go for now, but she wouldn't get out of it so easy next time.

•~*~•

We train stopped, and I stood up. I glanced over at Enna, who was sleeping. "Oi, Enna! Wake up, woman!" I yelled in a heavy Aussie accent. She snapped her eyes open, and practically fell off the seat. "I'm awake! I'm awake.." She said, with her eyes half closed. I rolled my eyes at her, and walked out of the car.

•~*~•

"I still can't see why you chose to hang out with her!" Lavender whisper yelled to Enna and Tyla. They both just smiled, and shrugged there shoulders. Hermione rolled her eyes. "Seriously, guys. You can sit with us tomorrow in free period, its not to late." Hermione offered. Enna shook her head. "Thanks for the offer, but we're happy." Hermione Made a clicking noise with her mouth, and Lavender rolled her eyes. I felt hapoy about Enna and Tyla, but confused and sad about the other girls. Why didn't they like me? I never did anything to them!

•~*~•

Tyla's POV

~~~*~~~

As I laid down in bed that night, I thought back to when we were on the train, and about Harry. I was sure we just smiled, but what if what Envy said was true? What if Harry did think of it then more then just a smile? I rolled these over in my head. I thought about the thing with me and Harry on the train over and over, until I found myself thinking about Harry himself. But before I could stop myself, I felt sleep over come me, and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

•~*~•

Harry's POV

~~~*~~~

I woke up in the morning after arriving at Hogwarts for my second last year. I was tired. I hadn't slept well, because I was up all night thinking about Tyla. I didn't know why, but I couldn't stop thinking about her. Was I.... Falling for her? I took a deep breath. Okay.

I have to ask her out.

I thought. I got up, and got changed into my robes.

•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~

Hey guys! sorry its been so boring, but its really hard to think of anything to happen next. I promise I'll make the next chapters more interesting. And the next two chapters are going to be the last chapters of Envy in her sixth year. I know I just changed it, but this book is getting boring, and I'm trying to get to the more interesting parts.

Comment any suggestions or opinions. =^•.•^= @.~ ~(•.•)~ \(•.~)/ >.^