Forgiving

Chapter 23

Envy's POV

~~~*~~~

As I slowly came to my senses, I heard the soft echoing voices of Vincent, Tyla, Enna, Jarred, and Scabior. I opened my eyes slowly. I could smell blood, and I felt something hot and sticky running down the right side of my head. I reached my hand up and touched my head where the blood was, and instantly felt pain. It reminded me of the night I was drowning.
"Hit in the head with a plank from the bridge. A wonder your still alive." Scabior grinned. and fir once in my life, I was glad to see his stupid face. "What happened?" I asked. "Neville set off a trigger to blow up the bridge. Only us three survived." Vincent said grimly. The thought of all those wolves and snatchers dead beneath the massive pile of rubble sickened me, and I realised how lucky I was. "How did we get here?" I asked, stumbling to get up. "That would be Vincent's doing. He grabbed us two in mid air, disaperating to... This place." Scabior grinned. I leaned on Vincent for support, my head still pounding. We were behind Hogwarts, I think... Outside of all the battle action. We stumbled towards the side of one of the walls, and I saw something laying just outside the light of the battle.
Oh why does it have to be you.
The thought echoed in my head, and different images flashed through my mind, and emotions flooded through me, washing out all the hatred from ever since I was sixteen. Tears filled my eyes, and he must have noticed me to, because he stood up, blood caked on one side of his face. I pushed myself away from Vincent, and ran into Fenrir's arms. I could feel the shocked gazes burning into my back, but I didn't give a sh*t. I finally forgave him, after what seemed like forever, I was finally back in my brothers arms.

~~~*~~~

After telling everybody what the hell was going on, we all stood in silence. The battle raged on beside us, and I looked up at everyone. "I'm gonna go win this battle that we are supposed to be fighting in now. Let me know when you freaks are to." I turned around to return to the battle. Seconds after I turned around, I heard the rest start to leave as well. Tyla and Enna ran up beside me. "I'm sorry." Enna said. "Thats okay. I was the one who called you bitch. I'm sorry to." I said. She smiled slightly. And all three of us walked into the light of the battle. I checked my bra for my wand, and found hidden safely. Luckily it didn't break during the bridge explosion. I took it out, and pointed it at a girl from Hogwarts. This battle is ours.