Scuffle

Sorry I haven't updated in so long but I'v been loosing motivation. Plz give me ideas on the next chapter :( photo of Envy walters

Enna's POV

~~~*~~~

Cedric is standing over Tyla in a secluded corner of the battle. He doesn't recognise her! I point my wand at him, about ready to scream
'Avada kedavra' But I can't kill him. Part of me still loves him. I shake my head. "Stupify!" I scream instead. He flies backwards. Tyla looks at me thankful. Scabior stalks up to me, angrily. "You didn't kill him. He could have killed Tyla, and you stunned him." He snarled through gritted teeth. Jarred stalks up to scabior, and gets in his face. "You have no right to talk to her like that." He growled, his wand at Scabior's throat. Scabior stared down at the wand digging into his throat. "Whoa! Okay! A little misunderstanding." Vincent tried to ease things with Scabior and Jarred as soon as Jarred went at Scabior's throat. Jarred didn't move his wand from Scabior's throat. "Jesus, Jarred! I can stand up from myself!" I yelled. Jarred glanced at me, and moved his wand from Scabior. Jarred stalked angrily away, his head down. "Jarred!" I followed him out of the battle, and it felt as if we were walking for ages until we came to an open field, the roar of the battle nothing but a low hum in the backround. "Jarred! I'm sorry! Okay?" I half shouted. He didn't turn around. "Please! Jarred! Would you just f*cking talk to me!" I grabbed his shoulder. He turned around. "I just.... Can't! Talk!" He stuttered angrily. "Jarred! Why the hell are you acting so weird!" I started shouting. "Because!" He shouted back. "Because what?!" "Because I love you!" A silence followed after that, an awkward silence.
Oh.
"Goodbye." Jarred grumbled. "Wait! Jarred!" He disaperated befor I could stop him, leaving me standing staring he stood not ten seconds ago.