Jealousy hurts

Chapter 18

Envy's POV

~~~*~~~

I stalked stealthily behind the trees, watching the three that had just apperated in the clearing. The other snatchers were hidden in the bushes and trees. I thought silently to myself that one of them looked a lot like Ron Weasly. I gripped my bow tightly in one hand, and used my other to help me silently up the tree. I had a better look at the three.
I stiffened. I was right about Ron. I couldn't see the other two, but if Ron was there, then the other two had to be Harry and Hermione. I bared my teeth. The other snatchers came out from their hiding places. "Hello, beautiful." Vincent said to the girl, while leaning on a tree next to Scabior.
Beautiful?
Wait.... What?! No. A pang of jealousy shot through me.
Jealousy? I'm not jealous for him.
Why was I jealous...?
I watched as the trio ran from the group of snatchers. "Well, don't hang about, snatch 'em!" Scabior yelled. I climbed across the branch, and jumped to the next tree. I followed just above the three, till I had a clear shot. I shot an arrow right in front of Ron, and he stumbled backwards, before Greyback shot chains at him, pinning him to the ground. I put my bow away, and climbed across the trees to get a clear shot on The chic. "Stupify!" She fell on the ground. When she got up, she noticed the other snatchers were surrounding her. The third boy ran down the hill in front of her, and she shot a spell at him, and he fell.
What was that?
I thought. She helped him up, and they were muttering something quickly back and forth. The girl was grabbed by her hair, and pulled up. "Don't touch her!" Ron yelled, and Greyback punched his stomach, and he fell to the ground groaning. "Your boyfriend will get much worse then that, if he's not on my list." Scabior said, as he walked down the hill. Greyback was holding the third by the collar of his jacket, and snarling at him. "What happened to you, ugly?" Scabior said. Both Fenrir and the third boy looked at him. Thats when I noticed the boy's face was swollen, and unrecognisable. "No, not you." Scabior pointed to Fenrir. "Whats your name?" the boy hesitated. "Dudley." He answered. "And your first?" Greyback growled. "Uh.. Vernon. Vernon Dudley." "Check it." Scabior looked up at me, and I jumped down from the tree. All three of them looked shocked. Scabior walked to what I now knew to be Hermione. Great, the b*tch. "And you, my lovely. What do they call you?" He stroked her hair. Jealousy went through me again, but for a different reason. I wished someone would treat me like that, I knew Scabior wasn't doing that because he liked her, he was teasing, but I wished someone would mean it for me. "Penelope Clearwater. Half-blood." She answered. Scabior stroked her hair again. Hermione sent a pleading look my way. I smiled the sweetest and most innocent smile I possibly could. Which turned her pleading look to hatred. "Theres no Vernon Dudley on here!" The Vincent called. "You hear that, ugly? Your not on the list. Why don't you want us to know your name?" Fenrir snarled. "The lists wrong, I told you who I am." Harry insisted. I stepped forward. "Well, I'm certain that this is Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasly," I gestured to them both in turn. "But I'm not sure about Him. But it might be... I'm not certain... Harry Potter."

Comment any suggestions or opinions. =^•.•^= @.~ ~(•.•)~ \(•.~)/ >.^