Different friends

Chapter 21

Enna's POV

~~~*~~~

Jarred and I sat against a tree. We had been spending a lot of time together lately, and we had grown pretty close. I liked him. Not like a boyfriend, but like a friend.
Uh oh. Here come Tyla and Envy.
They didn't look happy.
Jarred took one look at their faces and said "do you want me to stay?" I shook my head and he got up quietly and left.
"Hi Envy, hi Tyla" I said "whats up"
"Oh nothing much" replied Envy "Just wanting to know why your spending so much time with Jarred and not us." she said with a hint of accusation in her voice.

•~*~•

Envys POV

~~~*~~~

Five minutes after me and Tyla found Enna,an argument had begun. I couldn't believe she would ditch us! For two whole days she hadn't done anything with us outside our tent! "You probably enjoy spending time with Jarred more than with us!" I yelled at Enna "I like you both, okay!" Enna
yelled back "guys!" tyla cut in "Its obvious Enna has a crush on Jarred"
"Excuse me? I do not have a crush on him! We're friends! And I've seen the way Envy looks at Vincent!" Enna yelled angrily. My mouth dropped. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled. I felt like I was going to burst into tears. All this was so much like when I was in Hogwarts. Enna was acting so much like those b*tches.

•~*~•

Tylas POV

•~*~•

Enna had been my Best Friend forever this was the first time we had actually fought and in my opinion she was ditching us for Jarred "do you have PMS?" I asked angrily Envy laughed quietly in the backround "were you diagnosed with b*tch when you were born?" Enna shot back, we both gasped Enna continued " maybe you're right maybe I do like spending time with Jarred more than you!" she yelled and stalked back into the forest.
Me and Envy disaperated back into our tent.

•~*~•
Ennas POV

•~*~•

I stalked back into the forest with the loud crack echoing behind me that confirmed that Envy and Tyla had disaperated away. I felt burning anger towards them how could they be so b*tchy? I saw Jarred as I walked off. "You okay?" He asked. I ignored him. I didn't feel like talking. "Enna?" He started following me. "What happened?" He put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and buried my face in his chest. He hugged me back, and after what seemed like years, but in reality was seconds, I broke the embrace and disaperated back to my tent without a word to Jarred.

•~*~•

Jarred's POV

~~~*~~~

I watched Enna disaperate, and I wondered what had happened between them. I wish I could have done something, but I didn't even know what was going on. I sighed. The Dark Lord had planned to attack Hogwarts. Tomorrow. I needed to get back.

•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~

Hey guys! How'd you like this chapter?
The next chapter is going to start the battle of Hogwarts! >.< This book is nearly finished!! Probably only five chapters (at least) left!!

Comment any suggestions or opinions. =^•.•^= @.~ ~(•.•)~ \(•.~)/ >.^

Thunderstorms~Harry Potter~a fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें