Radio?*

1975

1975

"You ungrateful little cunt I swear to god if it was up to me your ass would have been out of this fucking band the second I met you!" I wanted to protect Deb, beat this bitches ass, but she told me to stay back as we made it backstage after our performance. She sat on a chair still wearing the sunglasses she had on stage, looking almost bored to death at Kim's words. "I let that cock sucking fucker send you shit heads out here so I can help and this is the fucking thanks I get!"

And then Debra May, who at this point was not Debra May, proceeded to yawn dramatically.  She wasn't Debra, she was Blondie right now. I was the one who told her to use Blondie like a shield from idiots. It wasn't her it was what we all wish we could be, a badass.

"Are you done? For fuck's sake." Kim looked like he was about to pick her up and choke slam her down onto the ground.

"You fucking little spoiled bitch-"

"Yes, I'm a bitch! I'm a cunt! I'm a dog shit eating whore! We get it, Kim! Come up with some new material I'm so annoyed! Three days here and I actually am contemplating on hanging myself with your leopard print panties!"

She stood, not even reaching the man's shoulders and put her hands on her hips. "I don't give a fuck how many one hit wonders you had or the fact that you're managing some band- you are a sack of shit! I will never take advice on how to dress from a man who looks like my closet threw up and then was shit on!"

"And you'll never work in this town again!" He threatened as she turned to grab her bag. We all grabbed our stuff trying to make a point that Debra had made perfectly clear, we didn't need to change for anyone. "No producer will work with you or your band Blondie!"

"Oh no!" she said sarcastically. "God forbid we lose working with shitty producers like you! God no, not all the people you know! That's like two people!" She flipped him off.

"Fucking little cock sucking whore! You'll fucking regret this moment!" He pointed a finger at her face.

"Yeah? Well, suck my dick!" Just like that, we left.