Is that Debra?

Tonight we were performing in what could be easily a crack house

Tonight we were performing in what could be easily a crack house. Girls walked around half-naked and guys were being aggressive and pushing each other around as other bands performed.

I was shaking as I stood on the side with the guys.

Finding out it was a club similar to club 72, I noticed that all the lead singers were either guys or girls wearing barely any clothes.

Good for them to be confident like that, but that wasn't me. I was wearing long jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I felt like a nun in a sea of sinners.

"You okay?" Mitch asked me handing me a drink which I quickly gulped down, ignoring the burning of alcohol in my throat.

"I'm feeling out of place." He chuckled.

"Might be the bright blonde hair, you'll be okay." He patted my head and walked over to Harry.

I sat alone at the bar as people walked past me and smiled at me

I sat alone at the bar as people walked past me and smiled at me. Lana did my makeup, so on the outside, I at least blended in with everyone.

I noticed Greg finally showed up and walked past me before giving me a second glimpse.

He smirked and stood beside me. "Enjoying the bands, maybe after we play you can have a drink with me." I looked up at him and scoffed. His eyes widened and he flinched. "Wait?"

"Greg, it's me!"

"Oh shit, Deb your hair- what the hell you look so different." I shrugged. "I like it, you look hot." He smirked while I rolled my eyes. This had been the most he had said to me since I first met him. It was constant glares and dirty jokes he knew made me uncomfortable.

"Thanks, I'm nervous though." He took a drink of beer and nodded pouting his lips. Greg was handsome but he was no Harry. He had very odd hair and bright blue eyes that I had never really noticed before. I suppose he wasn't my type of rockstar.

"Don't think about it, just be who you've been in that garage." He patted my head. "Make white proud, Blondie." I smiled.

"I'll try, I know I'm not as good as he was in your band but- I'll try." I could tell he and Anthony had a deeper bond and I wanted to ask him but a loud whistle caught our attention towards Harry.