Hayden?

Harry

Harry

April 1974

"Oh for fuck's sake from the top, red please count down or I will personally choke you with my microphone chord." Deb took a sip of her drink and walked over to Pink who just laughed at how bossy she got during rehearsals.

The reason being that I had lost my voice after a night out and she knew how much the next show meant to us.

Jules Meyer's, a very popular talent manager was coming to see us perform. Hilly said because we still hadn't found a place to practice, we could always have rehearsal in his club during morning hours while he paid bills and stuff. Jules was a busy man who had finally made time for us and we didn't want to fuck it up.

"Okay one, two, three!" We began playing and the first song went well. After the last two songs, Deb finally cut us off and jumped off the stage to take a drink of water. A slow clap emerged from the back of the dark bar and I gasped as I saw a man come out from the shadows.

"That was fantastic!" He applauded standing next to Hilly. The familiar-looking man had a cigarette in his mouth and a smirk when he saw Debbie. I was a bit jealous I can admit, but at the end of the day, she would come home with me.

"Thank you, sir." She said walking over and introducing herself. We all spoke and I tried to speak but failed sounding like I was some old train that rusted up.

"I like the sound, very new and fresh- I'll be seeing you perform Friday and then we can really talk about signing some contracts and getting you paid." Deb turned to me and smiled as the one and only Jules Meyer's walked away with Hilly.

"See honey, we're good." I nodded before hearing all the guys make fun of me for letting a girl call me 'honey'. She turned around and flipped them off. "Don't be mad that he's getting some." Billie was the only one who had any actual action since getting back with Lana again. I kissed her lips and made a face suggesting we go get freaky in the back of the van. "No Harry." She smacked my arm

I rolled my eyes strumming my guitar into a sad tune.