Make love?*

Harry

Harry

I opened the door to the apartment and watched as Debbie ate the donut I bought for her.

We made our way to the kitchen where I noticed the time was two in the morning. We took a cab after I asked her to be mine and stopped off at a donut shop down the street that was open twenty-four hours to eat something because we were drunk.

She looked at me and pointed to the counter. I lifted her up and sat her down as she licked chocolate off of her fingers. I gazed over her beauty causing a giggle to escape her lips. She grabbed more chocolate with her delicate finger and brought it up to my mouth so I can gently suck on her finger.

I scooped some on my finger and she sucked on it as well. It was this shit that fucked with my head. How can this make me feel this way? These small gestures of having her feed me a donut piece by piece while she hummed and gave me small kisses, they made me feel wanted.

She spread her legs apart and pulled me in close to her and all I could think about was that I wanted to take her right here on this fucking counter.

"What are you thinking about?" She wiped her hands and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her lips pecked mine a few times as I answered.

"How much I want to be buried inside of you right now." Her eyes got big as she pulled away.

"You're not going to change your mind in the morning are you?" She said lowly.

I shook my head. "No baby, I just want you, okay?" She nodded. "We can wait though, as long as I get to touch you." She giggled.

"I want to take a bath." She said as she rested her head against my chest. "Will you take a bath with me?" I nodded quickly.

I sat with my legs out as Deb sat in front of me on my thighs and put my hair up with soap and water from the tub

I sat with my legs out as Deb sat in front of me on my thighs and put my hair up with soap and water from the tub. She was still a bit tipsy so she was laughing as I watched her tits in my face.

She looked down and rolled her eyes. "You just wanted to see me naked." I nodded feeling her pussy grind up across my cock beneath her. She shivered kissing me as the goosebumps ran up her spine.