〖❤︎ Fifteen ❤︎〗⚠️SMUT⚠️

Start from the beginning

Ciel Phantomhive.

" C-Ciel..." I stared at him. God am i so dumb for stuttering in front of this handsome man... he seemed to grow more , but didn't I forget to mention, he looks like he's been working out every day. His body was all well written, strong and sexy, he looks so fine in a tuxedo , and god did my heart just started racing and pounding so hard inside my chest for him, this was like no other, the pain my heart felt with every beat it took.

" Alois there's something we need to talk about. It's very important.." he took a step closer to me.
"Why is it important? Are we talking about business here?" I asked.
"No, this is about us " He stared at me.
And there it is. I could just feel it.. my heart aching, I realized that my heart doesn't beat the same to shieru. But still , my heart is confused, angered, upset, and lost.

"We mustn't talk about this here. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to use the restroom." I walked to the restroom and got in, thank god it was empty, I walked to the sink and saw myself in the mirror.
The door opened, I turn my head to see Ciel walk in. He locked the door behind him and walked behind me, his hands resting on my waist as he ran them down to my hips, he leaned to my ear whispering in such a deep seductive voice. I shivered as he wrapped his arms around me, I could feel his hot breath against my neck, making me bite my lip.
"I want you." He whispered. " you're everything I ever wanted , Alois ." One of his hand went to the zipper on my dress and pulled it down slowly , he gently placed kisses on my nude back. How tempting.. I bit my lip harder staring up at the mirror, I was blushing, is this who I want or what I want ?
I felt my dress drop to the floor , in the reflection I saw Ciel pull his bow and taking his jacket off. He undid his shirt tossing it to the floor , I turned around having a better view of his body ... so muscular... I gazed down at his V-line and there was his scar. I gently placed my fingertips on his scar, feeling it, this scar is here because he sacrificed himself for me. He took off his belt and pulled his pants down. Biting my lip harder I gazed up at his eyes as we locked them. " Ciel.." I blushed . He turned the water of the sink on as he cling his finger on my panties and pulled them down. I blushed more , it wasn't because I was shy or I haven't done this in a while, it was much more different, different but felt right.  He took his boxers off and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed on his shoulders. He pinned me to a full wall mirror. My heart was racing , I felt him go inside me , I slightly opened my mouth with a small shiver and moaned softly, gripping on his shoulders as he went slowly deep , stretching my insides . He began to thrust up, I felt my breath heat up , my heart pounding as our skins rubbed each other , he inside me felt so good , and god ... it all felt so right . I moaned louder as I felt him reach deeper into my sweet sensitive spot. I curled my toes , my breath turning shaky. " Ciel ~" I moaned his name. God how I miss feeling him inside me... and moaning his name. He thrusted faster repeatedly hitting my sweet spot making me moan louder " ah~! Yes!~ " I panted . My eyes glanced at the running faucet of the sink , it helped block some moaning noises. I wrapped my arms around his neck as my fingers ran through his soft navy blue hair.
"Alois..." he moaned. Ciel never usually moans but when he does, god it's so sexy hearing his deep husky voice ~
I blushed and opened my mouth as I let out a moan.
Each and every thrust he gave was so pleasurable, I wanted him to cum inside me.
I gripped on his hair gently, his thrusts becoming more harder , hitting my sweet spot harder causing me pain. " ahh! Ciel~!" I cried
"Fuck" he growled, i felt his hot cum shot inside me, I moaned in bliss.
Everything with Ciel felt so right, I was a blushing mess, our bodies were covered in sweat as we both panted out of breath . He stared into my eyes and kissed me , I kissed back closing my eyes to feel this moment , a perfect time , it felt amazing.. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Shieru. I gasped and pulled away .
"What's wrong?" Ciel asked
I blinked and saw Ciel. Why? I got off Ciel and grabbed my panties and my dress, putting them back on as Ciel did the same with his clothes.
"Alois." He grabbed my arm.
"Ciel.. I'm sorry..." I turned the water off and unlocked the door walking out.
I could hear Ciel walking after me. "Alois please-" We both stooped, I turned and looked at him.

" Ciel... I know you —" i was interrupted.
"Seems like you two have found a way to meet." I heard shieru .
We both turned and looked at him as he walked and stood beside me.
I looked back at Ciel and his eye was staring at shieru.
"You finally met my brother. i don't consider him as one, we are biological brothers, but are you Ciel?" Shieru have a hint on his voice that it was not good.
"I didn't came here for you or the company." Ciel glared

"I was having a feeling that you didn't. Ah I knew you have already met with my assistant." Shieru said as he placed his hand around my waist.
I gasped lightly and looked up at shieru, I could see jealousy and flames in  his eyes , not one but the two brothers.

"Shieru.. it's not okay to be acting this way in the public eye." I looked at him.

"I disagree, the public must know that , Alois Trancy belongs to me."