Son Sungdeuk Joins In; A Wish is Made

"So... you're saying that they're from the future?" Son Sungdeuk muttered as he stared intently at Older Jungkook and the phone in his hand, not sure how to even react at that point. This was the last thing he expected to see when Bang PD called and asked him to arrive as soon as he possibly could because of 'something important' that came up involving the BTS boys. Of course, this set Sungdeuk in a slight panic as he rushed around the place trying to get everything he needed, shoving his feet into a pair of sneakers as he grabbed his gym bag and his keys and was out of the apartment in no time.

Sungdeuk was also a frantic mess as he drove towards the company building; he must've broken at least ten different traffic laws as he sped through the streets as fast as his car could go, and he barely even remembered to lock his car in the parking area before he was sprinting towards the boardroom inside. When he reached his diestination, he swung the door open and almost yelled 'what happened?' when he stopped dead in his tracks.

From Bang PD's call about something important, he was expecting a major injury one of them attained somehow, or maybe some kind of issue involving hate since it was starting to heat up these past few days and it was definitely not a pleasant thing to deal with. What he wasn't expecting however, was two Jungkooks gleefully playing a game together in the corner while the rest of the group subtly watched them from the table, chit-chatting mindlessly with those beside them.

"What... What the hell?" He said. The two Jungkooks looked up from their game in surprise but smiled and, in unison and in the same tone, said, "Hello, Sungdeuk-nim!"

Sungdeuk's gym bag dropped along with jaw as he saw how freakishly similar the two boys were.

"Jungkook, there's... why is there two of you here? What is going on?" Just as the two were about to say something to him, Bang PD spoke up first.

"Before we explain Sungdeuk-ssi, you might want to take a seat first. This is going to be a hell of a conversation, and I doubt you'll want to stand all day for it."

It was a fucking hell of a conversation, alright. He almost didn't believe what he was hearing at first and actually thought they were pulling a prank on him for a moment because this was too bizarre to be real. He realized however, that the two Jungkooks, despite the height difference and hair colors, look and sound far too similar to be just some staff member using very elaborate makeup and he couldn't help but think if they were really lying about all this.

Turns out, comparing and staring at the Jungkooks for a while kind of cements the fact that yeah, they're not lying. Well, that and seeing the serious looks on everyone's faces as Bang PD explained earlier.

"That's the gist of it really," Bang PD answered, looking amused at his colleague's reaction. "Allow me to introduce you to Jeon Jungkook and the rest of the older Bangtan video calling us from five years in the future, or 2018 if you will." Bang PD added, laughing lightly at Sungdeuk's expression for a few seconds before he continued. "Now apparently, he and the rest of the older Bangtan are and will be coming to help our boys 'help themselves', as I've heard from Older Taehyung, because they are all experiencing some... personal issues within themselves, and they are going to need all the help they can get from those they trust this information with. Now this, is where we come in.

"As the boys' dance teacher and choreographer, it'd be far too much of a hassle for them—and for me as well—to hide Older Jungkook's existence from you since the group's debut is coming up in two months and we'd have too much of a packed schedule to even try, so we decided to let you in on the secret. We trust you enough to keep all this between us and perhaps a few select staff later on if we ever come across that bridge, so we'd appreciate it if you could help us with our predicament."