CH 5

Hi again, thank you for liking this. So, some of you might wonder where is the Kara of the 'present' if this is Kara of the future, and, you will find out in this chapter. But, since I don't want to spoiler the story, you willl need to read it, and, I hope it's clear. Now, this chapter will start with their 1st date. Also, when in the dialogue I write 'Supergirl', it means that Kara is dressed as Supergirl, I hope it's clear...

Here the 5th chapter of this story, thank you in advance if you've the time to leave a review...

(In Lena's penthouse)

Lena was looking at all the expensive dresses that she has put over her bed, she rubs her chin, not sure of what is the best outfit for tonight, and this is also new for Lena, she's always very clever to decide what to wear on any occasion, but, now, for her 1st date with Kara, she has no clue to what to wear...

Lena mumbles to herself. - "What should I wear tonight...?"

The raven-haired woman was staring at her bed, with the big window at her back, it takes her off guard when she hears the voice of someone who was floating outside, peeping into the penthouse...

Supergirl says very loudly. - "Oh! The red one!" (She smiles) "The cleavage is very low and I'm pretty sure that your butt will look fantastic on it!"

Lena blushes, she spins around fast and her eyes get bigger of shock when she sees who's there...

Supergirl smiles and waves her hand. - "Hi..."

Lena blushes. - "Kara! We talked about this! Boundaries! Remember...?!"

Supergirl playfully hits her head. - "Oh, yeah, right, right... I guess that peeping into your penthouse is out of limits, right...?"

Lena doesn't reply, she has just crossed her arms above her chest and, looking at her look, she's sure not happy with the intrusion of privacy...

Supergirl. - "And, what about not peeping through the window, but, using my X-rays vision to check on you...?"

Lena says angrily. - "What? Noooo! That's so much worse! You can't constantly check on me without my authorization!" (She waves her arm and says) "Fly away! Now!"

Supergirl pouts sadly. - "Fine... I guess, I'll see you in the restaurant..."

(That night in the restaurant)

Kara. - "Are you mad...?"

Lena doesn't reply, she just sighs deeply. She should be mad, this blonde hero needs to realize that she can't do whatever she wants, but, Kara is giving a hard time to stay mad at her, when she stares at the CEO with deer's eyes, like a sad puppy...

Lena rolls her eyes. - "I'm not mad, just... don't do it again..."

Kara smiles and puts her hands up. - "Yes! It always works! My lethal weapon: 'puppy eyes', no one can resist them, not even you..."

Lena chuckles, Kara acts like a child sometimes and for a reason that Lena can't understand, she loves it a lot...

Kara says with a blush on her cheeks. - "You're wearing the red dress... for me?"

Lena's cheek flush, she tries to hide her red face, reading the menu when she replies. - "I really like this dress, I'm wearing it because I like it, not because you wanted to see me wearing it..."

Kara doesn't buy it, she knows that Lena is wearing that dress because of her. But, she will not push her luck on it tonight, so, she drops the topic. The waitress arrives, Kara hesitates if she should order a salad or something small, she wants to give a good impression, but, when she sees that Lena orders a Filet Mignon, she decides to go for it too, and she orders meat too... just in a higher quantity than Lena...