CH 33

A collision of two titans. A mortal duel is what was going to happen between the two Karas if it wasn't because their weakness is in front of them. Yes, these two blondes have a weakness for green. And, we're not talking about Kryptonite, we're talking about the two piercing green eyes which are looking at them, as they are flying in the sky and fighting as two savages.

"You two stop this madness! Right now!"

"But..."

"To the ground! Now!"

Yelling very loud, Lena forces them to land. The encounter started when they were on the plane but the moment Lena landed and got out of the plane, she got their attention immediately. Like two kids, they pout while Lena scolds them.

"I ban any fight between the two of you!"

"But, Lena..."

"No 'buts'! Now, shake hands and put an end to this conflict"

The CEO is leaving no room for a discussion. If she says 'no fight', it's 'no' and both Kara angrily puff their cheeks and cross their arms as they don't agree with the dear Luthor.

"But, Lena, she started this, she..."

"I didn't start anything! You came here and started to act hostile!"

"I'm Supergirl! I'm not hostile!"

"You're hostile with me! You threw the 1st punch!"

"Because you kissed my wife!"

Both blondes were having a strong discussion, red eyes ready to shoot lasers to each other but, once again, before these two could hurt each other, Lena strongly scolded them and put an end to their fight when she slapped them on the back of the head.

"Auch!"

"Stop acting like two big dummies!"

Lena lectures them about their silly behavior and both blonde sadly pout as they see the dear Luthor very angry.

"She's scary..."

Mumbles Red daughter to the other blonde who replies.

"You have no idea"

Their arrival to Kaznia was far from being perfect but everything changed the moment that Kara & Lena learned about how Red Daughter came to their world.

"You... you're part of me?"

Kara mumbles in shock as she realizes that this Kara is a version of her which came into existence as a consequence of the use of Harun-El to fight Reign. Like a torrent of dark magic, her doppleganger hit Siberia, a cold land which has brought her nothing more than pain. Confined in a cell, forced to train to become a human weapon. Watch her only friend die. Now, Kara understands better why this version of her is so cold and mad against the world. And, that's why the 1st instinct of Kara is to hug her other self.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm hugging you! Because life has been so hard on you! I'm so sorry!"

"Get off of me, dummy!"

Red Daughter tries to push away a crying Kara away but Supergirl is glued to her, sobbing and crushing her into a big hug. Lena smiles when she sees the soft heart of her wife, sobbing for all the injustice that her other half has endured.

The Soviet Kara was supposed to kill Kara, she was supposed to hate her and fight her to the Death. But, her supposed enemy is hugging, is crying for all the bad things she has endured so, somehow, Red Daughter doesn't find a way to do what she promised to do.