Chapter 13

Zain's POV

As I woke up the next day after everything that happened I decided I needed to be alone. I decided it was time I read the letter my mom left for me as I need answers to things that I have started to remember. Before doing that I went and had a shower and got dressed so I was ready to go after I read it.

Once I was ready I went to my rucksack which was at the back of the closet and found the envelope that my mum had left me. In the envelope it had a very long hand written letter and various items including a key.

As I started to read the let everything became clearer to me and I had a lot to discuss with Ace. Whilst I was reading the letter I heard my phone buzzed alerting me I had a message. It was from Danni asking if I enjoyed my night and hoped that both Ace and I enjoyed our surprise. With that I text back I know who you really are and I suggest you leave me alone. I then turned off my phone got up off the floor and grabbed my wallet and car keys.

As I was walking down the stairs Jake had seen me so stopped me and asked where I was I going. I explained I had errands to do and I wouldn't be back to this evening. I also told him my phone would be off so tell Ace I will speak to him later. Before I could walk any further Jake grabbed my arm gentally and said "Princess what's wrong you are scaring me."

"Jake I fucked up so bad and I am so scared Ace will hate and leave me. I was talking to someone on snapchat I never said anything about Ace or his business then all of a sudden they started saying things I knew I had not said then things happened soon after we talked. Whilst we were away I knew deep down that this person had something to do with the ambush at Walmart and then it was confirmed when Ace told me Danni's username on snapchat. I am so sorry but I promise I did not tell them anything. I don't want to disappoint Ace but I know I have. I don't know what to do. Also I have to now deal with other stuff that no one knows and that where I am going to find the missing answers of my past that will also upset Ace. Please can you talk to Ace and tell him I will tell him everything soon but as for Danni tell him I did not know and I am sorry."

"I don't know what to say princess but I will talk to the boss and to be honest the way you been acting since you been back I thought you were keeping something to yourself also Ace mentioned you received text messages through out last night and the way you looked he thought it was something bad. I know he loves you more than anything and will never blame you for what has happened all he cares about is your safety."

"Thanks Jake I appreciate everything you do for me and I class you as one of my closest friends that I can trust. I am going now before I cry even more than I am."

With that we said our good byes and I made my way to the garage to get my car.

After about thirty minutes of driving to the bank where my mom had set up the account and also left personal items in the deposit box. I parked up in front of the bank and went to speak to someone in account department. I eventually spoke to the manager and gave them the relevant information and showed them my ID and proof of address but explained I had recently moved so I needed to show them proof of new address too. Once I was given my new bank card, paying book and also cheque book. I also show the bank manger the form for the deposit box that was in my name. He took me to the area where the deposit boxes were and opened the box with me and left me to go through it. As I went through it I could not help but start crying I went through all the documents which also included pictures. I couldn't believe this I knew I had to tell Ace sooner than I wanted but I loved him and he needs to see all this. I just hope he forgives me and does not leave me.

After I had gathered everything from the deposit box I closed the account as I no longer need it. I decided I needed to cheer myself up so I went to the shopping mall about ten minutes away.

As I entered the mall I noticed hair salons so I decided I needed a haircut also have my roots done. So after about an hour I went to a couple of shops and got some new clothes with my own money also a new pair of sketchers. I also brought myself and Ace a black leather coat with mine having a dark grey fabric inside and his having red inside.

 I also brought myself and Ace a black leather coat with mine having a dark grey fabric inside and his having red inside

Zain's new Coat

Ace's new coat

After finishing shopping I grabbed something to eat at taco bells before going back home to face the music.