Chapter 11

The next day

Zain's POV

Ace woke me up about 7am so we could have breakfast with his grandparents before we went home. I thought I would check my texts to see if my friend Nate had text me as I haven't heard from him since we broke up for the holidays, but instead there were text from the guy who previously snapchat me. He was asking questions this time when we were coming back and how was my holiday and if I was having fun with my boyfriend?

I texted him back to tell him we would be back later this afternoon and that we were leaving after breakfast. I tried to make sure I gave simple answer because I still had a gut feeling he isn't who he makes out to be. I just hope I am wrong but I don't think I am. We will see when we get back.

Once we had finished out breakfast we said our goodbyes and at that point I got a little emotional in saying goodbye to them as I never really had grandparent that I was close to only my mom's made an affect but they died when I was about 11 in a car accident.

By the time I got in the car I had a reply to my previous text saying just ok speak soon.

I put my phone in my pocket and sat back in the seat thinking what a weird reply but then again this person was weird.

Seven hours later we had just landed at LAX Airport on Ace's private jet where and SUV was waiting for us.

The drive back to the house was quiet only Ace was talking occasionally I just sat back and listened.

Ace POV

As we were driving back I got a phone call from Jake saying we need to talk as soon as I am back. I told him we would be about 15 minutes.

I looked down to my angel who was asleep on my lap and whispered "Angel we are nearly home Jake wants to talk to us when we get back then we can take a nap ok."

"Ok Acey." He said with a sleepy voice. All I could do was grin at his nickname for me. I could see my brother roll is eyes at me in the front of the car.

As we got into the house standing there were Jake, Mike and Ray with some other men waiting patiently.

"So what is going on?"

"Someone hacked into the system using your details to monitor our cameras. We managed to find out it was an imposter, luckily our tech team managed to block them any further and put new security measures in place. Tell me you did change all you details after the bitch left?"

"Fuck no I didn't I will talk to the tech team later and change all my access codes, passwords also I will update my email account so no one can access them in the future. I need to find out what she want and put the bitch down once and for all. I haven't got a clue where she is or any contact details all I know she use to have a snapchat account that she used now and then."

I could not believe what an idiot I was to trust her with the codes but also not killing her when I had chance.

Zain POV

As I sat there listening to everything being said, I realised something and I hope I was wrong but needed to know.

"Ace what is Danni's username on snapchat?"

"Danni-D, why do you ask?"

All I could think was how much I have fucked up and how I should have listened to my gut. What am I going to do? I need to tell Ace everything but not right now as he is so pissed and I don't want him to be upset with me at the moment.

"Just wondered." I  replied made sure he did not see my watery eyes. 

After about an hour of discussing the current situation I decided I would go on up to the bedroom for a nap as I felt really tired and also upset with myself.