Chapter 5

Warning: this chapter has some naughty bits in it 

Zain's POV

After I had woke up both Ace and I stayed in bed and watched various programmes including Waking the dead and Criminal Minds. We even eat our meals in the room. Ace had to do some stuff on the laptop but only for about an hour. About 10pm Ace and I decided to do our nightly routine then curl up for the night.

Following day

I woke up on Ace's chest again curled up with my head under his neck and his arms wrapped around me. I love feeling wanted but I needed to get up as per usual I needed to do my morning routine and use the bathroom. Eventually I got free from his grip and continued to the bathroom. After I had gone to the toilet and brushed my teeth Ace walked in did the same then started to undress me and then himself then lead me to the shower. whilst in the shower Ace started to gently touching me and giving me butterfly kisses starting from my forehead continuing down my body until he got to my dick which was now twitching he started to pump it with his hand and then suddenly stopped but in replace I felt his warm wet mouth around my cock. At that point I could feel my balls get tight and he kept sucking harder and faster all I could do was moan but then new I was about to explode I tried warning Ace but he kept on continuing until I exploded down the back of his throat. At that point I was out of breath. Once I had calm down all I could do was grunt "wow that was amazing."

After Ace got up from the shower floor he kissed me on the lips and said "Your welcome angel."

After the shower which Ace had washed me top to bottom whilst I did the same to him he dried both of us. Once dried we both put on a robe he held by hand and walked to the closet I was still tied from our shower activities so Ace choice my clothes and even dressed me

After we were ready went downstairs for breakfast. Whilst walking Ace's phone rang so I carried on walking as I got down stairs Jake was there waiting.

"Good morning princess how are you feeling today?"

"I feel a lot better today thank you Jake."

Both Jake and I chatted for a while until Ace came into the room. At that point we sat down and quietly eat but occasional looked up and talked to each other. I was not that hungry so I just ate a yogurt and fruit salad with fresh orange juice.

After Ace showed me around the rest of the house and also gardens. To my surprise there was a beautiful picnic area and a swing set which Ace had got for me so I could have a place to think and be alone when needed be. He explained that my dad had mentioned that I used to do that which was actually true.

I was so grateful that not only did I say thank you, I also got on my tippy toes and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips.

We decided to go back into the house as it looked like it was going to rain. Ace and I started to walk back upstairs to our room and noticed a room which Ace had not previously shown me. I stopped outside the room. "What is in this room Ace?"

Ace turned to me and said "this is our play room." Ace said before opening the door and putting the light on as it was dark.

Once the light was put on all I could do was gulp in front of me was all different items you would use in you sexual fantasies i.e. whips, floggers, handcuffs, chains, blind fold, a bed with mirrors and hooks above it there was drawers filled with sex toys, cock rings etc. some people may get frightened but not me I was so turned on my hard on could be seen through my trousers Ace could see my excitement but did not say a word just looked at me a licked his lips.

"Do you like what you see in this room?"

"True right I do so I suppose you like playing with these toys? Are you one of these people who are into BDSM or is it more for pleasure?"

"The latter I like playing I am not it to the serious shit. I like to pleasure people more than punish them. Before you ask I have only shown two other people this room."

That actually made me smile knowing that.

"Angel I do want us to eventually use this room but not until you are more settled and we both get to know each other kinks before we play. There is one thing through I really want you to call me daddy when we do play."

"I am not saying no but we will see."

"Ok that's all I ask angel."

Deep down I could not wait.................