39.) How They Would Propose (Sakamaki)

Requested by: Bitch_Chan3 ^^

Apologies for delaying for so long! I really hope you enjoy this cute little scenario that you requested. The Mukami's, Tsukinami's and Karlheinz chapter will be up soon! <3

Shuu:

Striking sapphire blue eyes yours with a sudden desire that set your heart racing. He had caught you staring at him... again. Shuu wasn't going to say a word though – the vampire was a complete narcissist deep down even if he didn't agree with that exact definition. The only words that did leave his mouth in that moment were the same words you had heard countless times over – the same orders that you never failed to follow.

"Come here," He spoke, arms wide as he laid carelessly on his mattress without a single sign of consideration for the crinkles his uniform would receive from such laziness.

"Shuu..." You breathed calmly. You crept over on your hands and knees across the mattress until you met your boyfriend's cool hands and curled up beside him. "I have something I wanted to ask you," He hummed, intertwining his fingers with yours, his other hand reaching into the pocket of the blazer he draped over his shoulders. "What is it?" You inquired, innocent and curious. It was a little odd... He usually never took any action to ask you something whether it be consent to bite – or screw– you. "Close your eyes," he had ordered and, once again, you did as you were told, your stomach tingling with excitement at what he could possibly be planning.

A smooth, hard object was forcefully slid onto your left ring finger and, as if it was perfectly fitted, it stayed in place without any issue of slipping off. Your eyelids fluttered open to gaze upon what exactly it could have been and your heart skipped several beats at the sight.

"I didn't tell you to open your eyes yet," Shuu complained, a light pink dusting his cheeks, making the gorgeous blueness of his eyes instant pop in contrast. "Shuu... it's beautiful." You gushed, pecking his warm cheek sweetly. "I suppose you know what my question is then...?" He carried on, forcing you on top of him to straddle his waist like he loved. You nodded giddily, hiding your own blush and goofy smile by bringing your hands to your face, your eyes unable to leave his. Shuu couldn't help his own goofy smile this time – one completely genuine and different to his usually playful smirk.

"Well, what is your answer then~?"

»»————-  ————-««

Reiji:
Head in the clouds, you were only pulled back into reality when the second eldest Sakamaki placed his blue and white fine-bone china teacup down on its saucer with an aggressive clatter. He honestly hadn't meant do such a thing since you knew it was one of his favourite sets... it was just that his hands were incredibly shaky, and his mind had been wandering just as yours had. You just had to ask—

"Reiji, is everything all right?" Deep crimson eyes met yours with a confident glimmer. He certainty seemed all right. "Yes, I'm fine..." He trailed off, rising to his feet and offering out his hand to you. "Join me for dinner. There is something I wish to ask you."

When you had arrived at your destination, a rather fancy restaurant, you followed Reiji inside to where he exchanged hushed words with the, what you assumed to be, manager before taking a seat. He pulled out your chair for you, like a gentleman before taking his own seat. You then order food promptly, Reiji stating that he was willingly to pay, and make some small talk with him which he was surprisingly open to as he searched for the right moment to continue with your conversation. You were wondering just how long he planned to dodge around the subject when he spoke up.