One-Shot - Kou: Jealously~

~This Kou one-shot is dedicated to my best friend. Thank you for being my close friend to share anime and jokes with both on Quotev and in reality. I really hope enjoy reading this one-shot as Kou's little Maso-Kitty~

Kou pulled you aggressively out of Subaru's grasp and you went falling into his chest. Your hands rested against his chest and you rested your head gently against his shoulder, staying silent. You could have sworn you felt his heart start up for a moment. Kou's hands went to your waist as he pulled away from you slowly, looking down at you with a glare.

"What have I told you before, Maso-Kitty?" He growled. "I'm sorry. . ." Subaru rolled his eyes and glared at you both. "Next time you won't be as lucky to just get a bite." He raised his voice. "Fuck you, Subaru." His voice caught in his throat momentarily when saying so.

The Sakamaki tsked at him as your boyfriend pulled you aggressively and towards the exit of the roof. When you were bitten by the Tsundere vampire, it took all of Kou's willpower not to bite you right there and then and prove to Subaru that he was the better vampire. He ended up grabbing your hand and taking down to an empty corridor, yelling at you when he knew no one would walk past. The corridor was dark and that alone was enough to give you the chills but the fact that your boyfriend was angry at you made it all the more terrifying.

He had no filter and no limits.

Holding up your hands, shaking as you were at the point of tears, you tried to defend yourself against his harsh words. He screamed at you for being unfaithful and took your hands in his, cracking your knuckles when he did so. You pleaded with him to let you go but he did not comply. Kou's grip tightened on your wrists and he pushed you roughly up against the wall, bringing his face close to yours. He moved both of your wrists into one of his strong hand, his grip tightening dramatically on you before bringing your arms above your head and his free hand gripped onto your throat dangerously. You struggled to breathe and small tears collected in the corner of your eyes as you watched him bear his fangs at you, his right eye glowing bright red.

"I told you that I'm the only one you need yet you go and let Subaru bite you still." He growled into your ear, causing shivers down your spine. You were playing in enemy territory; teasing Subaru like Kou always did. It was at school on the roof so you thought you were safe, especially when Kou joined in on the taunting. That's when Subaru got extremely aggressive and bit down into your neck harshly. Knowing this drove your boyfriend crazy, becoming more possessive of you than ever.

"I didn't want him to bite me!" You explained, staring into his blue eyes. "That's a pathetic excuse! I could see you were enjoying it! Don't lie to me, Maso-Kitty." He leaned down to your neck, sniffing it gently. He gently licked the pierced area of the skin before latching onto it and biting down mercilessly causing a yelp to escape your lips.

"Be quiet and I'll go easy on you." You clamped your mouth shut, desperate for the gentle touch of him again. Yet he didn't soften his bite. Not even a little bit. "Kou..." you breathed, your arms going limp as he did what he willed with you. He moved his free hand down to your waist, pulling you closer to him so your chest was pushed against his.

Oh, how he so desperately wanted to rip away the clothes that restricted your touch. He wanted to be able to see every sweet inch of your body and claim you as his once again. To purify you of Subaru's touch. Kou's fangs sunk deeper than you had ever felt before and you swear you could feel them almost puncture your bone. You tried to suppress your squirming as his grip tighten around your wrists even more, definitely leaving a red mark where his fingers were.

"Kou..." you called helplessly again, drawing his attention to your voice. "Shut it. Don't fucking test me." he warned, continuing to sink his fangs deeper into your flesh, tearing it slowly. Pulling away, he saw small pants escaped your mouth.

He focused on your lips. How cold and smooth they looked. Kou always had a small fantasy about claiming you and owning the right to lick, kiss and bite your lips. But, even though he continuously declared that you belonged to him, he never did those things. You, coincidently, had a similar longing. You'd lay there at night and let your mind wander quietly. It always wandered onto the same topic. Him. You so desperately wanted him to touch you like no one else had before. You wanted to feel his lips on yours. You wanted to feel him inside you. You dreamt of his sharp white fangs piercing every inch of your skin. That is why you were so hurt as to have him not believe you about not wanting to be bitten by Subaru and that was why he found it so agitating that it had happened.

You knew all you needed to be happy was Kou. Although he said all those things such as telling you he was the only one for needed and calling you his pet name, you thought Kou could never love a mortal such as yourself. You were wrong.

Dizziness submerged you in an inescapable pool. As you fell forward, Kou hesitated to catch you as he snapped out of his daydream. Laying there in his arms, you felt calm even as a large trail of blood left the side of your neck and travelled down to soak your clothing and hair. Wanting nothing more than to have him claim you over and over again, you whimpered out something that shocked the both of you. . .

"Bite...me...h-harder..." you begged, but it was barely loud enough to be registered.

"What?" He asked, pulling away from your neck to look you in the face. You wore an expression of exhaustion as small hitched breaths escaped your pale lips, eyelids half closed. Kou couldn't help but feel superior and become turned on by this. He was rather sadistic and you were his Little-Maso-Kitty, after all. "Bite me harder... please." You repeated, leaning into him, your head falling to rest against his pale shoulders.

He stared into your eyes for a minute, hazy and unsure as to if your request was serious, before doing as you asked, pinning you back against the wall, holding you up by his body weight and sinking his teeth back into your neck without any warning. You felt your heart rate beat faster than anything else as one of his hands tightly held onto your waist and his hand around your wrist gripped onto you with possessiveness.

"In that case," his sweet voice moaned against your skin, causing vibrations of pleasure. "When I'm done with you," he starts, licking your neck slowly and teasingly, "You will officially be mine. . . and only mine."