11.) You're Sick (Sakamaki)

Shuu:
"Hush. You're so noisy when you're sick." He complained. You groaned in pain as you clutched your stomach. You claimed it was just nausea but, you began to think it was a full-blown sickness. Shuu's blue eyes immediately swirl with worry and he sits up, heading over to you. "You're hurting?" He asked, rubbing your back sweetly. Without saying anything, he could tell from the agonizing expression on your face that you were suffering.

"Let me calm you." He offered, placing one of his earphones into your ear and playing his music rather loudly. You took a few deep breaths and tried to relax and ignore the splitting feeling in your abdomen. "I hate seeing you like this, little-one." "Little-one. I'm not a chil- owww!" "Arguing won't make it any better. Quiet now. Rest."

You agreed with that and slowly closed your eyes. With Shuu beside you, you let your head meet his shoulder as you felt rather drowsy. You wondered if you could just sleep off the pain. You tried anyway, slowly sinking into a dreamless state. Shuu let you, smiling down at you as he kissed your forehead.

Reiji:
He entered the room looking rather stressed with tea and a vial of some kind of medicine in hand. He had fetched everything he thought was a priority for a sick mortal and stayed home from school just to tend to you. He would never admit it, but it was obvious that he was extremely worried about you.

"I can't believe you were so careless to fall ill." Reiji mumbles, handing you the tea. You thank him and sip it. "Drink this. I will help with the pain." He adds, now handing you the vial. You drink it too. Most of your pain melted away but you frowned when he went to leave. "Reiji!" you called out. He stops and nods. "Can you stay with me here? Please..?" He sighs and rubs his temples for a moment. "...All right. But you must take all of the medication I prescribe you."

You nodded and he accepted the offer to stay. Even when you fell asleep, he didn't leave your side, just in case you took a turn for the worst. You did assure him that it was just a stomach bug, but he told you he was not going to take any chances and that you were to stay in bed until you recovered.

Ayato:
Throwing another tissue box at you, Ayato  covered his nose and mouth with his school blazer in an attempt to protect himself from your germs. You had sneezed onto him for the fourth him in ten minutes and he was fed up. He didn't really care if he got sick or not, but he had to at least try and act like he didn't really care. Typical Ayato.

"Listen to me, pancake. Yours Truly orders you to be better!" He demanded, crossing his arms over his chest. You sniffled and blew your nose. "I can't just 'be better', Ayato. I need to rest." He huffs. "You'll rest when you're dead. So either get better now or hurry up and die." You roll your eyes at his immaturity and grab another few tissues.

"I swear, if you get me sick, I will bite you all over until you beg for mercy." He warns, flashing his fangs as a warning. You weren't intimidated. In fact, you found it rather amusing. Once you began laughing, Ayato pinned you down. "Hey! It wasn't a joke." You stop laughing momentarily, but not to try and take him seriously. Instead, you stopped to - "ACHOO!" Ayato fell backwards off of you and rubbed his face desperately with the sleeve of his blazer as you continued to laugh.

Kanato:
When he found out you were sick, he made the biggest get-well-soon cakes you had ever seen. He placed in next to your bed on your end table and cut a piece for you, holding it up to your mouth. You declined politely as you were worried you might have thrown up if you ate any due to your stomach bug.

"But, doll, I made it for you. I wasted MY time to create this!" His voice became louder and he emphasized the word 'my' like it was your fault he did this. "Not fair! I wanted to spend time with you but you just HAD to get sick!" He snapped. Too keep him quiet, you ate some cake but couldn't help it as you coughed it all back out, your gag reflexes triggering at the thought of vomiting. "I'm sorry, K-Kanato."

He shouts a loud, "NO!" and smashes the cake into the floor, stepping on it and smearing it into the carpet like a child would. You cursed under your breath. "Kanato... Please stop..." "YOU'RE SO UNGRATEFUL, DOLL!" He screamed at you, his arms tight around Teddy. "You can recover my yourself. See if I care!" He tells you before walking out of your room.

Laito:
"Naw, come on! We do it when you're on your period, so why not now~?" he purred into your ear seductively, his cool hand wandering your upper thigh and reached up under your shirt to your stomach, causing you to shiver softly at his ticklish touch. "Am I not pleasuring you enough~?" he wondered. "I can go rougher if you want~" This time he began kissing along your jawline until you gasped at the large amount of pressure he put on your stomach.

"I-It hurts, Laito! Cramps!" you answered, wincing in pain as his hand pressed down against your stomach too harshly. Laito's perverted mask faded and he looked extremely worried. "Pain? Oh, Little-Bitch, come here. Give me a hug!" He offers and you do exactly that, snuggling up next to him as you both sat on your bed.

Surprisingly, he kept his lustful remarks to himself for once as he hugged you comfortingly and allowed you to rest in his arms, anxious about if you were feeling all right or not. He reminded you that if you needed anything, you could just tell him and he'd get it for you. That's what boyfriends are for, after all.

Subaru:
Subaru had been so kind as to pick and arrange a boutique of roses from the garden outside for you as a recovery gift. Along with that, he got you more tissues and a pillow. Without saying anything (and with a faint blush on his cheeks), he tended to you and placed the roses on your end-table.

"Thank you, Subaru... achoo." You smiled, admiring the beauty of each individual rose. He was even sweet enough to cut off the thorns to avoid you from pricking your fingers. He ran his fingers through his hair and slightly avoided eye contact. "Don't mention it. But... if you need anything else, just let me know, okay?" You nodded at him. "I will." He leaned against the bed-frame, watching you.

"Just... get better soon." He wished. You blushed lightly too at his compassion towards you. You went to say that you'd try your best, but it was interrupted by another sneeze. You were already halfway through the new box of tissues he just bought. He sighs. "I'll get some more. Stay warm and in bed, you hear me?"

Kino:
Your runny nose and high temperature seemed to be the worst part of being sick, but eventually Kino's comments weren't making you feel any better either. He continuously nagged to you about how it was your fault you were sick when, in fact, it was his. He locked you outside overnight as a prank. He never apologized either.

"Damn you... achoo." You shivered, teeth chattering and nose runny. "What the hell are you blaming me for? I'm not the one that got you sick!" You rolled your eyes at him. "YOU left me outside. What did you think was gonna happen?" He shrugged as he became preoccupied with his phone. He was getting on your last nerve. "I swear to God, Kino..." you muttered under your breath at him, narrowing your eyes before you sneezed again.

"Maybe you should have worn more clothing." He suggested carelessly. You had been. "Or came back inside from the windows." You tried yet they were locked. "Or asked me nicely to let you back in." You did that too. Well, after threatening to knock him out. "Or you could have bribed me." He glanced over to your chest before he winked at you. Perv.

Richter:
A cup of sweet hot lemon tea was placed on the table in front of you. Richter kissed your forehead as you leaned over and picked up the cup. You smiled gratefully over at him taking a long slow sip. It immediately began to soothe your throat. Along with tea, he brought you a few flower. And they were your favourite kind.

"This is really sweet of you... but I'm fine... trust me." You said in between coughs. He weakly smiled at how independent you tried to be. "You're not fine. Your temperature is through the roof and you have a rough sounding cough. I hope it isn't too serious." He spoke, placing a hand to your forehead to test your heat levels. "... And I have a headache..." you admitted, sipping the tea again.

Richter held out a few pain-killers and you took them without another thought. "Thank you." He nodded stiffly. "Of course. Your health is extremely important. You are only human after all." You gave a little glare. "Only human? Yeah, thanks for the reassurance." You both laughed a little. "You know what I meant." "I do... thank you."