One-Shot | Karlheinz: Satisfy

・ Lemon content ahead for Papamaki. . . you have all been warned~ ;) ・ 

Eyes fluttering open to yet another sunrise, you find your smooth hand clinging desperately onto the cotton white shirt of none other than your immortal boyfriend, Karlheinz. Those glittering golden orbs of his were fixated intensely on you alone, a faintest smirk tugging at his pale lips as he admired your hazy morning expression.

A soft, fuzzy warmth stirred in his stomach as he did so.

"Good morning, my dear." He had hummed into the labyrinth of your ear, sending playful vibrations through your body. In addition to his honey-toned words he planted gentle kisses along the crook of your neck. "Good morning, Karl..." You mumbled back, using the back of your hands to wipe the sleep from the corners of your eyes.

Slipping out from under the warmth of the bed sheets and father away from your embrace, Karl stretched lazily, basking in the in the golden light peeking in through the windows. You observed the glossy strands of white locks that gently faded into a soft pink shade at the tips and the way they flowed elegantly from his scalp, past his angelically carved cheekbones and smooth jawline, until coming to a halt barely above the dark-oak floorboards. His gaze settled once more on you and, in a gentlemanly manner, he extended his pale hand to you.

You didn't hesitate to take it.

Karlheinz's touch was affectionate and set your anxious thoughts to rest, however his fingertips also sent icy-shocks through your hand – after all, he was a vampire. Even with such mixed signals, you refused to remove yourself from his grasp until, on his request, he asked you to prepare yourself. . .

. . .

"Lift your leg." He ordered in a dominant but hardly harsh manner. Obediently, you did as you were told. Those same smooth, cool fingertips met the exposed skin on your thighs greedily, as if there was no reason to be embarrassed of the way he touched you.As if he owned you, entirely.

Without any issue, he slid the thin fabric of your thigh-sock school stockings up your temptingly close leg before repeating this process with the second leg. This was the final piece of your uniform you needed before he had successfully dressed you for your schooling that night. He didn't appear to mind at all the fact that he, every weekday, would dress you and undress you – wasting his morning along with the precious hours of night. It was quite the opposite actually. He took great pleasure in teasing you as he clothed you.

Today was no exception to the teasing, either.

Before he allowed you to place your leg safety back on the ground, your boyfriend gripped your calf and lower thigh tightly, sinking his nails into your flesh possessively. Maintaining eye contact with you, his golden eyes watch intently for any glimmer of fear projected on your face but he was left happily surprised when he instead saw a mix of desire and shock. He had knelt between your legs as you leant back against the mattress when adjusting your stocking meaning he had easy access to peek at the colour of your panties.

Hands still possessively wrapped around your leg, he brought his lips to the inner exposed flesh of your upper thigh and smothered it with warm, passionate kisses, each kiss inching closer and closer to your womanhood. Simultaneously, Karlheinz's hand – the one that had supported your calf – traced up the shape of your outer leg, hooking onto the strap of your panties that hugged the side of your hips.

With purposeful slowness, he tugged down your panties to reveal the clear, sticky juices that had lewdly leak from your insides and now clung desperately to the space between your womanhood and the comfortable fabric of your underwear. Eyeing up the soaked patch of your undergarments, Karlheinz finally let out a perverted chuckle, incredibly aroused at such a sight.

"How erotic. . .~"He purred, a pleasurable glossiness coating his orbs before he left you breathless – literally. Moving his face from your thigh to right between your legs, Karlheinz secured you in place with his inhuman strength to prevent any potential resisting from you. Without even a comment to prepare you for his actions, he latched his mouth onto your womanhood and caressed its area with his lengthy and moist tongue.

"Karlheinz—!" You had squealed in alarm, obvious embarrassment showing brightly on my face. You could do little to shift away from his powerful tongue even if you wanted to as he wasted no time burying it deeply inside of you, tasting every inch of your insides and the juices that leaked from such an erotic area.

The response to your moans of pleasure was a deep laugh, similar vibrations to before shooting straight through your lower area and that was enough to force you to reach your limit as you cried his name, releasing directly into his mouth. Karlheinz pulled away reluctantly and directed his attention to the few stray droplets that slipped past his mouth and landed on his face or on your inner thighs, licking them up quickly to dispose of any evidence of what had just occurred.

Panting heavily, eyelids heavy, you noted the prominent boner he had developed from such a short display. You shakily reached out to it, shyly acknowledging his need for release also. He seemed to approve of your idea as his hand directed yours from just the bulge to now the fly of his pants.

"Will you satisfy me this morning, my love, just as I have you~?"