22. They Think You Have a Hickey (Mukami + Tsukinami)

Ruki:
"You're a foolish woman. Think properly with your head before allowing such things."

He was commenting on how you allowed yourself to get a 'hickey' on your arm. Ruki was rather irritated with the fact that you – as his Livestock – allowed someone other than himself to give you a mark of ownership. He blamed it on you being open to everyone and not too head-strong to resist the feeling of being valued. He did eventually realise it wasn't a real hickey, yet continued to lecture you about how easily it could have happened.

"I-I'm not that naïve, Ruki." You argued, blushing lightly, earning a chuckle from him. "Show your expression to me. It's the first time I have seen your face like this. As a mere livestock the face that you show to me is quite good." Ruki leant in close to examine that same blush across your cheeks before his eyes fell upon the bruise he thought was a mark of betrayal. "When it comes to you there's really nothing about discipline you knew about. Perhaps, I should teach you what will happen if this were a real love-mark." You, again, argued against him, stating there was no need but he refused to hear you out.

His grip was targeted mainly around your wrists, pinning them to the side of your body as he latched onto the bruises area of your skin, piercing your skin as slowly and deeply as he could. You shook under his authority and found yourself weak-kneed within a few minutes of his unjust discipline training. His fangs were situated exclusively on the area of your bruise and barely wandered elsewhere, giving you a precise location pain.

"Such an immodest behaviour to have bruises scattered throughout the surface of your body. I hope you learn your lesson."

Kou:
"Ahh, geez. Don't struggle. I'll drive these fangs that you love so much into every part of your body."

Kou's sadistic words came from the fact that on your upper chest was a hickey-like bruise, causing him to grow suspicious and conclude that you weren't getting enough pleasure from him and sought similar actions elsewhere. Before he could come any closer to you on your bed, you pushed him away and backed up against your bedhead, covering the bruise on your chest with your jumper, nervous at what he would do.

"What. . . was that just now? Did you. . . did you just push me away? Heeh~ You're going to reject me. If you had just been a good girl and only allowed me to touch you, you wouldn't have to go through this pain." Your eyes widen dramatically as he comes closer yet again. "Kou. . . stop it. You're scaring me." "Is that so?" His chuckle was menacing. "Ahhh~ I want to make you a mess for punishment. I'm really tempted. I want to see you cry and scream, Little-Maso-Kitty." That was the last straw – you teared up. "I promise it's not a hickey, Kou! Believe me, I wouldn't do that." He didn't listen; he only came closer to your fragile body.

Kou wasted no time sinking his fangs into your bruised flesh, twisting and turning his teeth inside you. He wasn't just drinking your sweet blood but also delivering you enough pleasure to never consider betraying him again. He declared that as an idol, he should be adored and admired and that his girlfriend was the most important part to this idea. He ordered that you become entirely devoted to him and dependant on him.

"Mmm~ It hurts doesn't it? Well, I am making it hurt on purpose. I'll make it hurt even more."

Yuma:
"Do you have no shame? Don't you have any embarrassing feeling at all? How many men have seen you like this?"

Yuma was towering over you, trapping you against the wall and refusing to let you go without having you submit first. He had seen the bruise immediately and had been on your back about it for quite a while now, and he was beginning to get even more aggressive than ever before. You refused to admit it was a hickey as you knew the truth, but Yuma continued to pressure you to accept unjust defeat.