21.) They Think You Have a Hickey (Sakamaki)

Shuu:
"You pervert. You like having your blood sucked, don't you? My brothers seem to have realised this too."

Shuu was fast to spot the dark purple-blue bruise that covered the top of your shoulder. You had run into a door, resulting in the formation of the hickey-like-bruise. Your boyfriend didn't believe it was your clumsiness to blame and instead thought one of his brothers and tried to clam you from him. You expected some sort of harsh punishment however it seemed he was dealing with it all rather calmly.

"Do you like it because it makes you feel needed?" Furrowing your brows at his remark you shake your head. "It's nothing like that." "You went to my brothers because you realise that you are completely unnecessary to me. I do think your blood is sweet, but I wouldn't be troubled if your blood ran out." How he could suddenly be so cold from something so little made your heart-ache. "Are you unable to comprehend what I said? I'll put it another way then; I'll just use you as I see fit." Throwing a knife your way, you hesitantly take it. "Cut yourself to prove your guilt. Heh. . . you're scared? I want to see more of that expression."

Only left with the options of cutting yourself and risking him loosing all faith in you, you hold the blade to your arm and cut downwards as fast as you could bear, the cut quick and clean but hardly deep enough to serious injury. Shuu let out a low chuckle at the sight of your blood and didn't hesitate to greedily lick it all up. He warned you that acting so desperate might get you in trouble later on, but quickly muted his conversation when he bared his fangs.

"I just want to violate you greatly by thrusting my fangs into that wound. Hurry up and lie on the bed."

Reiji:
"Is something wrong? You have such a frightened expression."

The bruise on your shoulder had caught the eye of Reiji one evening and he wouldn't leave you alone about how improper it was to give yourself to some other man while in a relationship. You assured him it was nothing like that. He considered the possibility of it just being a bruise from banging into an object however his possessive instincts won him over and he continued to proclaim you were just ignorant and didn't care about him.

"It could be called naiveté. What will you do about this? Apologies are meaningless to me. A punishment needs to be doled out to make sure you don't make an error like this again, doesn't it?" Speechless, you back against the wall as his eyes hardened on the mark. "Now then, what kind of punishment would be best?" Your wide eyes search the room for something to defend yourself from your boyfriend with but ultimately find nothing. "Please, Reiji, don't hurt me. It was just a simple bruise, nothing given to me by someone else." Adjusting his glasses, he shakes his head with a loud sigh.

You find yourself forced into the wall behind you with a loud thump as his fangs connected to your bruise, sinking into them without so much as a second of hesitation. He didn't seem to attempt to worsen the pain but didn't try to make it tolerable either. Lucky for you, he wasn't too angry and let you get away with the small yelps and the way you pushed against him to protest to his actions.

"If you struggle this will hurt more. If you do not want that, then let me continue. Of course, if you want to feel pain then please continue struggling."

Ayato:
"I don't remember leaving my mark on your body. . ."

Currently, you were trapped underneath Ayato's body on your bed as he examined your shoulder – a bruise capturing his interest. Running his finger over it, he begins to grow increasingly angry for no good reason. You knew it wasn't a hickey but he'd never believe you. Ayato saw it as a challenge to prove who you belonged to. He didn't know who gave you the 'hickey' but he was going to make sure only his mark would stand out.