10.) You Catch Them Crying (Mukami + Tsukinami)

Ruki:
You never thought of Ruki as the emotional type. In fact, thinking over all the times you've spent with him, you've never seen him cry or become easily upset. He'd only ever be angry or disappointed, never truly emotional. So when you stumbled across him almost silently crying in his room, sitting on his bed with his head in his hands and the room so dark you could barely see anything, it was certainly a cause for alarm. You open the door and immediately fill with anxiousness.

"Ruki!" you call, rushing over to him and reaching out to him. Upon hearing your voice he, startled, stands up and pushes you away, his breathing out of control. "You should knock before you enter someone's room like that, Livestock." he declares, glaring at you. You knew he was just annoyed that you had caught him crying but, it made you feel better that you did actually catch him. At least now, you could help him through whatever he was struggling with.

"Don't you know anything?" he wonders, wiping his cheeks quickly and turning around to pick up his book. He shoves past you and you catch him by the sleeve, pulling him back. "Tell me what's wrong." you offer kindly, looking up to him with concern. "Mind your own business." "This is my business. You're my boyfriend." He jerks his arms away from you and continues past you. "I'm not your property. You're mine." Typical Ruki. Always taking control of every situation no matter the reason. "You can always talk to me about it!" you call after him, following him out into the hallway. He picks up his pace, marching away from you faster than you thought possible. "I'm always here for you..." you whisper quietly and, somehow, he must of heard it because he slows suddenly. He shakes his head and teleports away from you. At least now he knows. You hoped he'd consider it.

Kou:
Today was any normal day. You sat in your room, brushing your hair until you drop the brush in sudden alarm. Shouting came from upstairs and the voice belonged to you boyfriend. "Kou?" You say to yourself, confused and worried. You hear him yelling from his room and decide to investigate, wondering if he was okay. The words seemed to be muffled but became clearer as you got nearer to his room. You could make out some words though.

"Useless .... How did .... didn't think .... piece of shit ...." Perhaps he was arguing with his brothers again? You didn't hear another voice though. Upon walking into the bathroom, you find him leaning against the sink, crying and yelling at his own reflection. "Did you think that would work? You're so fucking clueless Emilio." Emilio? That was the first time you heard him use his real name. He must have been really upset...

"Look at you now! Your eye makes you seem like a freak!" You didn't think he knew you were there so, taking this as your opportunity, you sneak up behind him before wrapping your arms around his waist, comfortingly holding him close. His yelling seizes midway through a sentence and he freezes, glancing down to you, finally realizing you were there. It goes very quiet all of a sudden. "Wanna talk about it?" you offer and he sighs, his tears still running like a waterfall down his face. He grits his teeth and pushes you away. "You're not supposed to see an idol cry!" You let him go and stand beside him, looking at him through the mirror, stunned. "I love you for who you are, Kou. I love every little part of you and I don't mind if you need to cry once in a while." He turns and head towards the door. "Don't..." He shakes his head. "tell anyone I cried..."

Yuma:
"I'll be back. You want one?" You call to Yuma, walking inside to grab a drink of water. "Ah... nah it's okay, sow." He answers, standing up to marvel at your combined work. You had been helping him all day in his garden and, not to brag, but you got quite a lot of work done and it began looking better than ever. The icy cold drink made you feel refreshed and you walked back outside straight after but found him no where in sight. Wasn't he a bit old for hide-and-seek?

Wandering around the garden, you finally find him at the very back of the mansion, staring out at the bright orange sunset. You saw a coupe of tears falling down his cheek as he stared out into the sky before clearing his throat and wiping away the tear-drops. You, hesitantly, walk over to him. "Yuma..." you begin, touching him gently on the shoulder. He jerks away from you, sniffling and narrowing his eyes at you. "What?" You stayed silent, your eyes following his tears.