Jin was also the flower maiden. Yes, flower maiden, he changed it. Jin comes down the aisle throwing pink roses at people and on the ground. I look at Namjoon but he was covering his face at his mate.

"Look, Joonie ain't I pretty?!". Jin shouts. Namjoon nods his his head at him. "Wrong! I'm beautiful!". Jin was about to cry. He's about to ruin my wedding. I growled loudly at Namjoon. Joel came to Jin's side, touch his shoulder and Jin sat down quietly. I breath a sigh of relief. And the music starts to play. Jimin decided to wear a wedding dress.

                    Jimin's dress

                    Jimin's dress

Holy. I was speechless. Everyone was taking pictures and awing at him but me, I couldn't breath nor take my eyes off him. Perfection. He is pure perfection. I didn't even realize that Jimin was by my side till Namjoon hit me. "Huh?". I said stupidly and our guest laughs at me. "Your drooling Yoonie". Jimin said giggling. "Sorry". I said blushing. "Can I start now?". Young asked chuckling. "Yes, but skip all that bullshit". I said. "Sure".

"The two grooms....". Jimin stops him. "I am the Queen, Luna or man-bride take your pick papa". Jimin said. "Ok?". Young said confused. "The groom and umm Luna has vows that they wrote for each other". Young said.

"You know". Jimin said.
"I know". I said and we smiled at each other.

"That's it?". Young said looking at us both. "Yes". We said at the same time. Young sighed. "Does anyone....". "Skip that". Jimin and I said together. "Can I do my job properly please?". Young said putting his hand on his head. "Sure". I said and Young looks at me.

"Just kiss already". Young said rolling his eyes. "Can do". I said. I moved Jimin closer to me and I kissed him. "I represent to you the Alpha and Luna of the Min pack!". Young said and everyone cheers.

 Young said and everyone cheers

Everyone was having a blast. Jin was eating cake angrily. "Making me gain weight, WHO TOLD YOU TO BE THIS DAMN GOOD!?!". Jin screams at it. "JOONIE! Bring me some mustard and some uncooked rice, so I can show this cake how much of a slut it is". Jin smirked. Namjoon just leaves to find the weird things his mate asked for.

"CHIM CHIM!". TaeHyung came running to Jimin and clinged to him. "Look Chim look!". TaeHyung flashed his finger at him.

 TaeHyung flashed his finger at him

I look at my brother. "Congratulations bro". I said and my brother whispered a small thank you. "Chim, can I see yours?". TaeHyung asked. Jimin showed him the ring and TaeHyung lashed out on his Alpha. "WHY IS HIS RING BIGGER THEN MINES!?!". TaeHyung barked. "TaeHyung, your pregnant". Jimin said rolling his eyes.

TaeHyung was one month pregnant and Jin being already pregnant at the time was happy but their dad choked Jungkook out. TaeHyung said sorry to Jungkook and they leave. Finally I was alone with my Luna. I smirked and went to touch his leg but someone beat me to it. "MY BABIES!". Both Min-Ki and Flower came up to Jimin. Flower of course hissed at me.

"Why though?". I said "Cause I still hate you and I still didn't forgive you choking out Astro". Flower said. "You choked out my other child?". Jimin growled at me. "But babe he ate the Proma flower!". I whined. Jimin kissed my cheek. "It's ok love, just don't do it again". Jimin low voice turned me on. "Jimin". I used my Alpha voice and I saw him shiver. I smirked at that. "MIN!". God damn it.

Hoseok and his pregnant self came wobbling over to us with his Alpha protectively close to him. Hoseok was five months pregnant. "Jimin, I'm making you the godmother". Hoseok said and sits next to him. I sighed. "Sorry Yoongi". Caesar said in a low voice. I gave him a cold glare.

Everyone was talking to my Queen and I had enough. "I'm sick of people talking to me Yoongi". Jimin said. He took my hand, chants some words and we were outside somewhere.

 He took my hand, chants some words and we were outside somewhere

Jimin took us to our place since I know my parents would want that. "Finally!". Jimin said and runs around in his dress since he refused to take it off. I laugh. He's beautiful. I take a picture of Jimin and he posed. "Really Jimin?". I asked. "Duh". Jimin said and posed again. I chuckled.

"Jimin come". I said and he came to me. I kissed his hand and he blushed. "How long?". I asked him and he turned ten different shades of red. "I-I found out last week". Jimin said playing with his fingers. I kissed him.

"I will be great dad, I promise". I said and kissed his stomach. He giggles. "I know Yoongi, I know". Jimin said. "But thank you Jimin". I said. "For what?". Jimin said confused.

"For showing me what love from a omega can do".