Dark truth(WuHope)

BROCK'S POV (Hoseok's wolf)

I was in shock.

There were pictures of Hoseok everywhere. There was also copies of his birth certificate, his parents wedding photos, baby pictures, his blood type, high school graduation pictures, his diploma and more.

This guy is a fucking stalker. He fucking played me. He acted like he didn't know Hoseok at all. I can feel my blood boiling. I have to get Hoseok away from this psycho... But first bathroom. I ran from that sick room and threw up. I can not believe that he's been stalking him while I was around. How did I not sense him? I need to leave.

I walked back into the room Caesar gave Hoseok and I stole everything that was valuable. He can kiss my fucking ass. First he tries to keep Hoseok here and now I find out he stalked him as well, I should kill this creep. I walk back into his room and steal his jewelry and cash that he left in there. Dumbass. I think to myself. I had a big ass bag of goodies. I smiled and left.

I'm thinking of how I can leave with this damn storm in my way. When I see something.

 When I see something

A fairy? The fairy sees me and weakly flies to me. "Ca-can you help my friends please?". The fairy spoke very low. Her magic... I can't feel it. This bastard is stealing fairy magic. I'm going to kill him.

I nodded at the fairy and she lit up. "Oh thank you so much!". The fairy gave me a hug and I laugh.  She's too small to give me a hug. She tug on my finger and we walk back in the house.

Sick. I was sick. The fairy led me to a room and I see fairies on machines getting drained of their magic, their wings being torn off their bodies and their fairy essence getting taken from their bodies. I rushed in the room and broke every fucking machine in pure rage.

After I broke the machines, the fairies got their magic and essence back and the fairies all jump on me. "Ok ok your welcome". I chuckled at the little fairies. "Now can y'all help me?".

The fairies helped take out Caesar's men and let me tell you these little fairies can throw down. "Thanks for the help little ones y'all can go back to your homes now". I smile at them but they cursed me the hell out. "We ain't leaving your bitch ass". "You fucker you own me food". "Suck my ass, you own me now". Alright then.

I convinced the fairies to go home and they did, expect for one. 'I'm staying with you'. The fairy that I saw earlier. "Are you sure?". I ask her and she nods her little head. "Fine". I said in defeat. 'Yay!!!'. The little fairy cheered and flies around me.

Then Echo comes out of nowhere. "Where the fu...". I knocked his ass out. 'That's what you get you ass sucker'. The fairy said and I look at her with shock eyes. 'What?'. She tilted her head at me.

We both made our way to the front gate see the storm raging. Damn it. 'I got it!'. The fairy said. She snaps her fingers and the storm disappears. "That's badass". I told her. 'Thank you'. She smiles. "Wait, what's your name?". I asked the little fairy. 'I-I don't have one'. The fairy says and put her head down.

That made me sad. Then I say a name out of impulse. "Xia". The fairy looks at me. "Your name is Xia, if you like it". I say to her. 'I like it! I never had I name before'. Xia says. 'Xia, my name is Xia that's so pretty!'. Xia starts flying in excitement. "Alright let's go". 'OK!'

I stole a boat and we were off. I was still mad at Caesar and all he did. I'm going to end him. "Hey Xia?". I turn to her. 'Yes?'. "What did Caesar do you all down there?". I ask her. She gave a weird look. 'Caesar?'.

'It was Echo'.