Stalking my bae

Yoongi's pov

After seeing that beautiful omega, I make it my mission to stalk him until he was mine. I dragged Jungkook and Young with me just to watch him work at that restaurant. What the hell was I doing with my life? I'm sitting in my car with binoculars in my hand watching this gorgeous creature.

I'm Min Yoongi, the most feared Alpha leader in Kore... Did he just bend over? Damn. Look at them thick thighs and that fat ass. Shit... Fuck. I could feel my mouth water just thinking about all the things I would do to this omega.

I was angry and laughing at the same time. Why? Some bastard Alpha had the nerve to touch what's mine. I'm laughing cause of how my Angel handled himself. I heard Jungkook groan, so I looked at him. "You got a problem Kook?". I snorted.

"Yes, I have a fucking problem, I could be killing someone but no I'm here watching you stalk some omega with the most sassiest attitude on the plant so yes bro I have a HUGE problem". Jungkook says. "Well I might have a problem but you can't help me with it". I sassed back and Young busted out a loud laugh. "I hate you both". Jungkook sighs. "We hate you too". Young and I both said at the same time.

I continued to watch my princ... Goddess. My Goddess work in them black jeans that made him look yummy. When I notice the Alpha that touch my Queen leave the shop. I grinned and poked Jungkook's cheek. "Go kill him". I pointed to the Alpha and Kook ran out of the car.

I watched Kook grabbed the man by his throat and dragged him into a alley. Young and I got out of the car cause we love seeing my brother kill people. "Fucking finally you took your sweet ass time Hyung". Jungkook whispers loudly. Oh? Jungkook never calls me Hyung unless he was enraged over something.

"What happened?". Young asked. Jungkook starts to fake cry. "Hyung, he hit me". Jungkook points at the man that was shaking. "No, I didn't! He's lying!". The man yells. "Who the fuck told you speak?". I coldly said. He gulps at the venom in my voice. I walk over to my brother. "Where did he hit you Kook?". I asked. "Right here". Jungkook pointed to his pocket which look like to was pointing his leg.

"My poor little baby brother". I pouted and rubbed his back. "Tell him to say sorry Jungkook". I said and watched as my brother pulled out his favorite silver and white gun. "Say sorry...". Jungkook darkly mummers. Bang. My brother pulled the trigger and walks off. Knowing my brother, he was going to kill this Alphas family. Not my problem.

Young and I went back to the car to stalk my Goddess. Why is he so damn beautiful? He's doing nothing so I'm assuming he's on break. He was reading a book with glasses while drinking something. "Caramel macchiato boss". Young whispered in my ear.

"That's his favorite drink". Young says and  I wanted to hug this man but I ain't no hugger. "Young, I adore you". I send a smirk towards him. "I know". Young laughs. I watched my Babe some more until...

 I watched my Babe some more until

Some guy walked in and gave my Queen a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Who the shit is this?". Soul growled, just as mad I was. How dare this guy come in and kiss what's mine and to see my Queen giggle made me sick. "Young". I said nothing else and pointed to the man.

"Jung Hoseok, CEO of Jung enterprises, he's Jimin's best friend and roommate". Young finish profiling the man and the only thing I cared about was best friend. Damn I can't hurt him cause that would hurt my baby. "I can and wouldn't give a damn, he can hold me till he feels better". Soul proudly says. 'No'. I growled to shut him up. "Weak". Soul huffed.

It was nine in the evening and the restaurant was closing. My babe did a good job today. He's probably tired from being on his feet most of the time. I saw him leave and gets stop by some man. Damn, his shoulder was so fucking wide. 'Namjoon' I thought.

I watch him talk to my Goddess and the man with the wide shoulders starts laughing. I swear if Jungkook was here for this, he would shoot him in his throat. Speaking of my brother... Nah he's should been fine. Suddenly a car pulled up.

That Hoeseok... Hosuke? Whatever his damn name was got out of it. He walk over to my Queen, wrapped his fucking arms around his waist and kissed his fucking neck. I went to the glove department to get my gun. "Boss!". Young yelled and took the gun from me. "Young, give it back". I tried to asked nicely. "Bitch no". Then Young started to break my gun into pieces. I hate him.

Young then pulls out his phone and shows me a address. "What is this?". I confusedly ask. "Jimin's address... You can thank Namjoon for this". Young goes back to sit in the driver sit. "Shall we go?". Young looks at me for my response. I looked at the car with my Goddess in it that was turning the corner. I nodded to Young and he drives off. Tomorrow is another day.

Another day to stalk my newly found Goddess.