Creator

CHIMSON'S POV

I felt it. The darkness landed quicker then excepted. And it was stronger then I thought as well. The potion isn't ready yet. Luck was always on the Goddess's side because the darkness was attacking other places first. We have a week. One week before the darkness comes here and it must be stop. If not then this world is over.

I will not let that happen. The last Goddess did nothing and the last world was destroyed. The Goddess before Jimin, abused her authority and caused hell. She went down in history for holding the shortest rank as a Goddess, three days. It took her three days to lost her title. Pathetic. I have to prepare them cause if I don't they will lose their lives and I know Jimin wouldn't let that happen.

Yoongi was still sleeping and he had Min-Ki in his arms. You got a good one Jimin... So don't do anything stupid. I kissed Min-Ki's forehead and left.

I was sitting in a room with the only people that might have a chance with this darkness and I don't have to waste time on training. Joel, Dylan and Brock. I know about two of these men but Joel was a mystery.

"Joel". He turns to me. "I can only think of two things on what you might be". Joel just stares at me. "What do you mean?". Dylan asked. "He's a wolf". Brock said. "I'm not talking to you two so fuck off". I look at Joel again.

He's something because Jimin is attached to him for some reason. Then it came to me. "Well aren't you a sneaky bastard". I smirk at him. Joel eyes widen. "You two leave". I ordered and they leave. "So when were going to tell people about you, Creator of Gods?".

Joel smirks. "I thought Namjoon, Brock or Dylan would be the ones to figure me out". He sips his wine. "Why did you give Jimin the title of Goddess? He's not good with all this pressure, you know that don't you?" Jimin might look like a tough cookie but he bottles his emotions really well behind his smile.

"I'm aware". Joel said. "So why the fuck did you give him that title?!?". The day Jimin found out he was the Goddess, he freaked out and had a panic attack. "He chose it".

"What?". The hell does he mean Jimin chose it?. "Just like Yoongi, he chose to be the Goddess, I heard it and gave him the title". Joel said and drinks the last bit of his wine.

"I know what your thinking Chimson, don't do it". I did it anyway, I bowed to him. I'm face to face with the strongest person on earth how can I not bow. Joel sighed. "Don't get ahead of yourself man, I bowed because I wanted to thank you, because of you I'm with Jimin". Joel stares at me. "Lies, but your welcome".

"Why did you make yourself a wolf?". I asked him. "I was bored". Excuse me? "You were bored so you made yourself into a wolf?". I said confused. Joel laughs. "No, I'm just using his wolf as a vessel until I get a body, can't have my spirit roaming around now can I?". He says and push his glasses back up.

"And besides have you seen this wolf? I get so much ass because of him, I almost feel bad for controlling him like this". He chuckles. "The better question is what are you doing in the Goddess's body Chimson?". He asked.

Shit. Long story short, I'm a illegal wolf spirit. You know since I'm a psychopath and a murderer or some bullshit like that. These are all lies. I happen to be roaming around when I felt Jimin's aura and I quickly got attracted to it. So technically, Jimin has three wolves because I ain't leaving.

"I can hear your thoughts wolf". Joel rolled his eyes at me. "Sorry". I quickly apologized. "I'm not asking you to leave, I was just curious". He tells me and got serious. "The darkness has arrived and Jimin doesn't have his powers back". I put my head down. I couldn't find the last ingredient and now the flower is useless. I cried quietly. I failed the Goddess. Then I felt warm. What?

 What?

Joel was standing over me and I see all these colors around me. I look at Joel in pure shock. "I'm the God giver remember? this is a simple thing for me to do". He smiled at me and I cry again. "Thank you". I meant that. "No problem, but do me a favor". He asked. "Of course". I smiled. "Please keep my identity a secret". He said.

"That's it?". Joel widened his eyes. "I thought you wanted me to kill someone or help you murder someone but you want me to keep a damn secret? I'm not a diary... But I'll keep it". We laugh.

I stood up. "Now then, let's train these bitches till they stop breathing". I walk out.

"Wait... Chimson no! That's not a good idea! Stop!